MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Just received it. Ordered the 4th received the 10th. 6 days not bad.
Good dilution, mixe not totally transparent after.
I always wondered why the pharma gh smell strong and the generic never had smell? Someone know?
I just get back to gh so I’ll start at 1ui and go to 3ui first thing morning. It’s how I like. I tryed 2ui in the am 2ui at night but I prefer 3ui the morning. I will keep posted

I’ve never seen it proved that checking tracking led to an arrest beyond a guy who ordered meth under a fake name and then claimed he didn’t know what the package was got himself screwed when the police saw his ip looking up the tracking. “Why were you tracking a package if it’s not meant for you?” Is how they got him.

People must check tracking ten zillion times a day for all sorts of items across the billion+ items usps moves each day. My gf must have tracked her new dress like 5000 times in the 3 days it took to come. I have a very very hard time believing repeatedly checking tracking leads to anything at all. If the meth guy had been using a vpn to check (or not connected tracking to his phone#) he probably would have gotten away with it too. I personally think this “tracking is a risk” idea is super overblown.

Nobody checks tracking unless then are expecting to receive something.

It is one part in a complex determination. Your first paragraph is an accurate description of how tracking is used by law enforcement.

I did not write anywhere that checking tracking results in a package being seized.

It does, however, create evidence against you.

what is the difference between black tops and gray tops (Optitropin) both are 120 IU but the gray ones cost 130 euros and black ones 110euros
Wich one is better?

Just received it. Ordered the 4th received the 10th. 6 days not bad.
Good dilution, mixe not totally transparent after.
I always wondered why the pharma gh smell strong and the generic never had smell? Someone know?
I just get back to gh so I’ll start at 1ui and go to 3ui first thing morning. It’s how I like. I tryed 2ui in the am 2ui at night but I prefer 3ui the morning. I will keep posted
Metacresol - preservative

what is the difference between black tops and gray tops (Optitropin) both are 120 IU but the gray ones cost 130 euros and black ones 110euros
Wich one is better?
I am currently running the grays right now at 4iu per day. No complaints so far. Let me know if you have any questions.

Guys it’s been 3 days at 1ui and I’m already reacting. My watch is getting tight and my eyes are very swollen when I wake up.
I dont blame the grey top because I have the same effect with pharma.
Do you think the swollen eyes is water retention or allergic reaction? Do a diuretic like dandelion could help?

Guys it’s been 3 days at 1ui and I’m already reacting. My watch is getting tight and my eyes are very swollen when I wake up.
Do you think the swollen eyes is water retention or allergic reaction? Do a diuretic like dandelion could help?
Bro.. 3 days of 1 iu an your eyes are swollen. Stop taking that shit find something your body responds well to. Leave the gh alone bro

I highly recommend anyone new to HGH or having strong side effects like this try an EOD dosing schedule. I went from not being able to run 2iu ED due to sides, to running 9-12 vials a week with a 3x a week dosing approach.

I highly recommend anyone new to HGH or having strong side effects like this try an EOD dosing schedule. I went from not being able to run 2iu ED due to sides, to running 9-12 vials a week with a 3x a week dosing approach.
Interesting I keep that in mind.
My swelling got away in one day with Dandelion and I added potassium too. All good.

You run around what comes out to be like 20ius per day?

Stupidest post I’ve read. So you went from using a very low and effective dose of 2iu to using EOD at more then 10x the initial dose that was originally giving u sides. Some of yous talk to make conversation I swear.