MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Interesting.

Group 1, 3x a week

Group 2, daily

Group 1 had less weekly growth hormone than group 2.

0.18U/kg/week v. 0.42U/kg/week

That is because the injections were the same, so Group 1 was getting 3 injections and Group 2 was getting 7 injections of the same amount scaled to bodyweight.

Is "U" the same as iu back in 1994?
If so, then a 220 pound bodybuilder would be injecting 18 iu per week or 42 iu per week. "Low dose" 6 iu each injection? I do not remember what year iu became standardized. This is, however, the "ideal therapeutic dose" at least for children and adolescents, so it is probably high. This was not the dose for old men hoping to look younger and in shape.

So the outcome, though.

Whole group was fat bodies, around 28% body fat. They also had serious physical reasons for having low growth hormone. So this is not a case of otherwise healthy folks injecting growth hormone. Pituitary tumors, head injuries, or Sheehan's syndrome.

Diet was only 15% protein.

No exercise changes or lifestyle changes. Just do whatever you are doing and inject this for 6 months.

IGF-1 was much lower at 3 months in the 3x group compared to the daily group, but at six months, they were almost the same.

Both groups added lean mass and lost fat after 6 months, even though everybody's weight (include the third group, controls) stayed the same.

Added mass:

1.3 kg - 3x

1.7 kg - daily

Only in group 2 (daily), however, did the researchers conclude that "total body muscle mass" increased significantly.

Fat lost:

2.0 kg - 3x

0.9 kg - daily

Control group put on fat over that 6 month period.

There were some huge differences about fat, however, that do not seem to be reflected in the numbers above. The daily group, group 2, seemed kick ass on removing a lot of fat in comparison to group 1 (3X), when looking at this chart.

Image 11-22-23 at 10.41 AM.jpg

While only group 1 put on thigh muscle as confirmed by computed tomography. This chart contradicts the overall findings reported above it, but it is measuring "area," a two dimensional measurement, so I do not know how to analyze it.

They did not measure body fat the way most of us would recognize. No dexa, no hydrostatic weighing.

There were some increased strength findings.

No bone density changes.

Maximal oxygen uptake increased.

Blood pressure increased, and it was already high for these fat bodies.

Side effects in 20% of them, pitting edema, glucose intolerance, and blood pressure (hypertension).

antibodies found in one subject, but no evidence of reduced hormone effect

Last edited:
My conclusions about that study - muscle growth, daily wins.

Fat loss - unclear. 3x seems to win on the kg lost, but daily is the clear winner on the area measurements.

Also keep in mind this is 6 iu daily or 6 iu three times a week.

The weekly amount is not matched.

In order to match the weekly amount, it would have to be 6 iu daily or 14 iu three times a week. Does that make sense?

Also keep in mind this is 6 iu daily or 6 iu three times a week.

The weekly amount is not matched.

In order to match the weekly amount, it would have to be 6 iu daily or 14 iu three times a week. Does that make sense?

Thats a ton of gh 6iu daily… fuck id be a cripple or diabetic coma and seizures would ensue specifically for me anyways…. There is no way id be able to control my blood sugar…

After the GH has been reconstituted, and you draw some into a syringe, how long can you keep it not refrigerated? Wondering if I can keep a shot ready next to my Bed for first thing in the morning.

After the GH has been reconstituted, and you draw some into a syringe, how long can you keep it not refrigerated? Wondering if I can keep a shot ready next to my Bed for first thing in the morning.
Bruh, what? You can't wake up and walk to the fridge?

Anyone know what happened to Opti’s email? Ordered from him back in January but now I get an inbox full message when trying to email him to make a new order. Any help is appreciated.

Any uptade on the last batch testing of opti?
@Opti is there any sell for cyber Monday? I would buy few more kits

I’m curious about testing too. His black tops jano tests are from February.

Wonder if it’s the same batch still. After the first of the year I plan to stock up. I’ve used the blacks and the grays and I think I’m gonna go back to the black tops.

Any update on the ansomone? Optis hasn't done any testing and i haven't seen a lot of info on these but i'm really considering buying a few kits.