MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I’m curious about testing too. His black tops jano tests are from February.

Wonder if it’s the same batch still. After the first of the year I plan to stock up. I’ve used the blacks and the grays and I think I’m gonna go back to the black tops.
Someone sent in a blacktop recently. Dimer was about 1.7%

Link?

Might explain the irritation at injection site some of us were having with the black tops.

I just finished a kit of black tops this week, purchased mid October. Had no negative reactions and it was crystal clear when reconstituted. Unfortunately 3 of 3 Optitropin grey tops I've just reconstituted are cloudy with small particles visible.

Opti quality been kind of sketch lately and the guy has been very absent in terms of forum presence/customer interaction lately.

(Now his little spies are going to urgently message him that "someone is talking shit" so he rushes back for damage control. Again i'm just sharing honest feedback not "talking shit" ).

Opti quality been kind of sketch lately and the guy has been very absent in terms of forum presence/customer interaction lately.

(Now his little spies are going to urgently message him that "someone is talking shit" for damage control ).
In what ways do you mean it has been kind of sketch?

I agree with the original comment that his lack of presence is a little concerning. But, I do see he’s been focused a lot on his EU brand and brining his AAS lines forward in that region.

It’s a little bit strange the lack of testing new batches or addressing the dimer content in his optitropin.

Also, the orange tops which are suppose to be 240iu came in at 210iu. I think the purity was poor too. He just kinda swept it under the rug, posted them to the website and didn’t explain anything publically from what I saw.

These are the few inconsistencies I’ve noticed with opti. Which is unfortunate since I really liked his presentation, his site, etc.

I agree with the original comment that his lack of presence is a little concerning. But, I do see he’s been focused a lot on his EU brand and brining his AAS lines forward in that region.

It’s a little bit strange the lack of testing new batches or addressing the dimer content in his optitropin.

Also, the orange tops which are suppose to be 240iu came in at 210iu. I think the purity was poor too. He just kinda swept it under the rug, posted them to the website and didn’t explain anything publically from what I saw.

These are the few inconsistencies I’ve noticed with opti. Which is unfortunate since I really liked his presentation, his site, etc.
He's never been active but yeah, no post about the orange tops is odd. I read on PM a few guys saying new testing for the Greytops was going to be done a month and a half or go. And still no new testing on the site.

Plus the blacktops have no recent testing since Feb. And everyone knows he's been through multiple batches since then. Doesn't seem like he's concerned at all about it. No one can dispute or defend that. I'll take my business to someone a little more interested in investing money to show the current batches are good.

I would take BB opinion with a grain of salt. He was caught lying in this very thread and hasn’t been heard of since until today.

Opti has never had a presence and it’s worked very well for him. It’s odd that years later it’s called into question. As far as testing goes his products are tested more than most. When he test a batch his international resellers test it as well. It’s no secret he obtains very large batches that last for many months. Been that way for years.

Not defending the source but things that are being brought into question are things that have been addressed years ago

I would take BB opinion with a grain of salt. He was caught lying in this very thread and hasn’t been heard of since until today.

Opti has never had a presence and it’s worked very well for him. It’s odd that years later it’s called into question. As far as testing goes his products are tested more than most. When he test a batch his international resellers test it as well. It’s no secret he obtains very large batches that last for many months. Been that way for years.

Not defending the source but things that are being brought into question are things that have been addressed years ago
I agree with everything you’re saying 100% and I’m very aware of blackbeards vendetta against opti, which is why I asked him to elaborate on his statement.

As far as presence on the board goes I also agree with everything, he has never been super active but he is incredibly responsive and communicative. He also now owns and operates a fully functioning website where most of the traffic goes to, and he has spent more time focusing on that, instead of this back and forth BS on the forums.

Last edited:

Post my lie? Dumb ass. :p

These threads are for feedback (good and bad) , not circle jerking the sources like you groupies do.

Get the dildo out of your asses and man up.

Post my lie?

It’s pretty easy to find. You’re not too bright to want your shadiness brought front and center, again.

You have been proven to be a liar with an agenda and should not be considered credible by any means. It’s all in sly’s link above.

It’s pretty easy to find. You’re not too bright to want your shadiness brought front and center, again.

You have been proven to be a liar with an agenda and should not be considered credible by any means. It’s all in sly’s link above.
Damn you can’t even make that kinda shit up lmao. I knew the dude was a shitbag and I remember very well his whole situation with him refusing to send photos of his “injection site reactions” to provide any proof, but I must have missed that whole post where he was exposed for lying about his lab work. That’s some shit man smh

1. Don't lie

2. It's OK to joke but don't be an asshole

3. If you ignore #1 or #2, better start making a list of people not to do those to. Some savage mother fuckers will roast the shit out of you.

Damn sleuths here

Anavar

Meso, I hope everyone is doing well. I have added a few tabs to my site. I would like to get your feedback on what other orals you would like to see added? Refraining from adding PCT as there's plenty of pharma ancillaries available.

Anavar.jpeg

Oxandrolone #36027.png

OXANDROLONE_Q9BS35GY.jpg

Last edited: