MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

So this is a new one. Opened a new kit this morning and noticed a faint but still distinctive yellow/green hue to the reconstituted gH. Made a second vial to check. Placed next to pure bac as a comparison. Anyone else seen this?
IMG_8935.jpeg

So this is a new one. Opened a new kit this morning and noticed a faint but still distinctive yellow/green hue to the reconstituted gH. Made a second vial to check. Placed next to pure bac as a comparison. Anyone else seen this?
View attachment 273022

Interesting. TP currently has two yellowish batches out as well. TP explained the cause which I believe was due to being left under a lamp a bit too long. Apparently it didn’t effect testing or customer’s experience with it.

Interesting. TP currently has two yellowish batches out as well. TP explained the cause which I believe was due to being left under a lamp a bit too long. Apparently it didn’t effect testing or customer’s experience with it.
I should clarify these are the last black top batch that had testing on the site: 97% purity no dimer tested at ~11.7iu/vial

TP also discounted those batches heavily.

I got my kits from opti can. Just opened it last night and actually have the same issue with the yellow ish tint. No big deal as I know its good quality regardless but I guess this means its meditrope rebranded?

I genuinely don’t understand why you guys buy the black tops when the gray tops have been consistent for years and years with no issues. But you guys will buy random Chinese generics because a single hplc report shows it’s 1% higher purity. If you don’t wanna deal with issues like you guys are encountering just buy the gray tops. Idk call me crazy

I genuinely don’t understand why you guys buy the black tops when the gray tops have been consistent for years and years with no issues. But you guys will buy random Chinese generics because a single hplc report shows it’s 1% higher purity. If you don’t wanna deal with issues like you guys are encountering just buy the gray tops. Idk call me crazy

Only option from opti in canada is black tops. Its just convenient having them be domestically available. I have orders pending from QSC and TP but needed something to hold me over.

Only option from opti in canada is black tops. Its just convenient having them be domestically available. I have orders pending from QSC and TP but needed something to hold me over.
That’s fair, I guess my comment is more geared towards the US domestic guys who are ordering the black tops (which is where majority of the complaints are coming from, out of the USA camp, where they have direct access to the gray tops)

That’s fair, I guess my comment is more geared towards the US domestic guys who are ordering the black tops (which is where majority of the complaints are coming from, out of the USA camp, where they have direct access to the gray tops)
I personally wouldn't touch the black tops. The greys test a little higher than 12iu as well.

I got my kits from opti can. Just opened it last night and actually have the same issue with the yellow ish tint. No big deal as I know its good quality regardless but I guess this means its meditrope rebranded?

[emphasis added by me]

Is this important? (for end user. Different additives/excipients expected or something?)