MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Just got my blacktop kits. Very yellowish tint to them, did not have this issue with other blacktop kits I got from opti

Has anyone used the blacktops with the yellowish tint? Should I just toss them

That’s fair, I guess my comment is more geared towards the US domestic guys who are ordering the black tops (which is where majority of the complaints are coming from, out of the USA camp, where they have direct access to the gray tops)
I genuinely don’t understand why you guys buy the black tops when the gray tops have been consistent for years and years with no issues. But you guys will buy random Chinese generics because a single hplc report shows it’s 1% higher purity. If you don’t wanna deal with issues like you guys are encountering just buy the gray tops. Idk call me crazy
You are aware that, the grey tops are also generic Chinese HGH, right? They just have Opti’s brand slapped on them.

Interesting. Same instance happened with meditrope on recent batches.

Do you mind sharing a picture?
Right is opti blacktop…left is optis grey…very slight but definitely yellow tint…apologies for terrible photography

Attachments

• IMG_2191.png
    IMG_2191.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 80
Does anyone know why the @janoshik reports just posted don’t have 3 different tests per kit like the previous HGH ones had? Is this part of the new testing or just @Opti only opting (lol) for that option?

Also, because someone else mentioned it earlier and I said it was working, the website no longer works for me. Also sent opti an email 5 or so days ago and no response, wonder if he’s swamped or just holiday shit.