MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

do you guys notice you hold less water or more water with certain generic brands or is it all the same for you?
Yeah generic black tops (not from opti) make my feet swell and give me more cts. Optis are all around better feeling and I feel like the water retention is more beneficial. Not really sure why that is.

@Opti accidentally sent me an extra kit of orange top. At least I think it was a mistake? Or maybe a merry Christmas.....

His website shows the new batch of semaglutide to be yellow tops
Thanks brother! I had looked on the site on Tuesday and I still saw green. And it looks like yellow top is 8.6mg whereas the green averaged 3.6mg from what I had ordered in the last year. Big difference.

It’s pretty easy to find. You’re not too bright to want your shadiness brought front and center, again.

You have been proven to be a liar with an agenda and should not be considered credible by any means. It’s all in sly’s link above.

Where is the lie?

I used opti black tops, liked them at first, and then started getting really bad injection site reactions like other people on this forum and even other forums.

The old opti used to address issues like these, and the current increase in dimer, the orange tops debacle, etc.

All i'm saying is this is not the same opti and product i used to rave about to everyone.

There is no vendetta again @Opti , he used to be one of my #1 recommendations to other people.

You're too thin skinned to accept any not positive feed back or criticism and you resort to ad hominem attacks calling me dumb, liar, shill, etc.

I'm really happy he posted all those labs from two different companies, it looks like he's starting to take some of our feedback seriously.

Last edited:
Where is the lie?

I used opti black tops, liked them at first, and then started getting really bad injection site reactions like other people on this forum and even other forums.

The old opti used to address issues like these, and the current increase in dimer, the orange tops debacle, etc.

All i'm saying is this is not the same opti and product i used to rave about to everyone.

There is no vendetta again @Opti , he used to be one of my #1 recommendations to other people.

You're too thin skinned to accept any not positive feed back or criticism and you resort to ad hominem attacks calling me dumb, liar, etc.

I'm really happy he posted all those labs from two different companies, it looks like he's starting to take some of our feedback seriously.

Also, Grow some balls ya big pussy ( @B Ware )

You were literally caught lying and having an ulterior motive to promote another source. What’s even more bizarre is you seem to catch amnesia and keep wanting it brought back up. How many times must we link it to you? It’s getting old bud.

Also, you are literally the only one writing bad reviews in here so quit acting like there is an army of you guys. Reviews good or bad are definitely welcomed in any source’s thread on Meso. (This isn’t your home board of PM, where you reside in TP’s thread.) What’s not welcomed here is lying to promote another.

Opti’s kits didn’t just magically get dimmer either. Nothing changed. Jano changed his testing. Try to educate yourself a bit and stay in the loop.

You were literally caught lying and having an ulterior motive to promote another source. What’s even more bizarre is you seem to catch amnesia and keep wanting it brought back up. How many times must we link it to you? It’s getting old bud.

Also, you are literally the only one writing bad reviews in here so quit acting like there is an army of you guys. Reviews good or bad are definitely welcomed in any source’s thread on Meso. (This isn’t your home board of PM, where you reside in TP’s thread.) What’s not welcomed here is lying to promote another.

Opti’s kits didn’t just magically get dimmer either. Nothing changed. Jano changed his testing. Try to educate yourself a bit and stay in the loop.

Get your E2 checked buddy, you are taking this way too personally and you aren't making any sense (You keep calling me a liar with zero evidence that i'm lying).

Last i checked, Opti still had some no dimmer reports with new Jano method for some kits. All of a sudden, there's been an uptick in dimer. A customer can't ask questions anymore?

Get your E2 checked buddy, you are taking this way too personally and you aren't making any sense (You keep calling me a liar with zero evidence that i'm lying).

Last i checked, Opti still had some no dimmer reports with new Jano method for some kits. All of a sudden, there's been an uptick in dimer. A customer can't ask questions anymore?

Here ya go.

See ya in a few weeks to do this all over again?

Here ya go.

See ya in a few weeks to do this all over again?

You lost your mind or what? You keep reposting the same shit that doesnt't show i ever lied.

Whatever, i made my point; Opti service and quality took a hit but looks like he might be taking the feedback seriously. Also, you keep calling me a liar every single time i post, but can't show me where i lied.

Also, people are afraid to leave feedback on here because of your autistic hissy fits whenever anyone says anything even a little negative about the source.

I've had multiple people PM me complaining about the same issues.

You lost your mind or what? You keep reposting the same shit that doesnt't show i ever lied.

Whatever, i made my point; Opti service and quality took a hit but looks like he might be taking the feedback seriously. Also, you keep calling me a liar every single time i post, but can't show me where i lied.

Also, people are afraid to leave feedback on here because of your autistic hissy fits whenever anyone says anything even a little negative about the source.

I've had multiple people PM me complaining about the same issues.

I’ve never called anyone out for leaving a review here other than you. Sly Devil literally gathered all the information needed to expose you but you keep deflecting.

I can’t keep doing this with you. You have been popping in and leaving the same review since last March which pretty much shows you do have an ulterior motive as that’s just not normal. Move on.

Let’s start the new year off fresh. I’ll start by making this the last response you get from me on this matter.

Happy New Year!

Sponsors