MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Per opti

Yes sir, unfortunately, migrating over to a new server is taking longer than expected. I'm hoping to be back up by tonight.

Best regards,
Opti

I did because at this point an infection that killed me would be both so on brand for me and also half/welcomed so.

Still here (un)fortunately.
Appreciate the response….keep your head up man..hope whatever you’re going through gets better

Sent Opti payment a week ago and haven’t heard back, I see he’s been replying to others lately though? Anyone else not getting responded to?

Since the site isn't back up would anyone recommend a different supplier?

There are plenty on here. Spend some time reading those threads and see what kind of experience customers are having, both feels, bloodwork, and lab testing then make an informed decision on who you’d like to use.

If you insist on being spoon fed and won’t do easy reading to figure out what shit you’re injecting into your body, then I recommend MSG labs. Shit is fire but hard to get.

There are plenty on here. Spend some time reading those threads and see what kind of experience customers are having, both feels, bloodwork, and lab testing then make an informed decision on who you’d like to use.

If you insist on being spoon fed and won’t do easy reading to figure out what shit you’re injecting into your body, then I recommend MSG labs. Shit is fire but hard to get.
I've done enough to know that Opti is highly regarded, as well as being domestic which is preferable to me. I've seen positive reviews for GoodLyfe/Stanford. I also noticed QSC has appealing prices, but they're international.

I could have been more specific- but I was looking for what other Opti users might have switched to/used and would recommend instead of having to trawl through hundreds of pages of replies to threads that are multi-years old. Especially considering I only poke my head in to get new gear

But thank you for coming in on your high horse and recommending me a brand. Appreciate it.

Looks like the website might be back up. Can others confirm?

I went the original opti tropin website first, then to the USA line section, and then clicked that link. First it failed, but other tabs on the site work and I found the catalogue again.

Want to make sure it’s safe to order from it first.

Thanks.

I went the original opti tropin website first, then to the USA line section, and then clicked that link. First it failed, but other tabs on the site work and I found the catalogue again.

Thanks.
still down

Thanks.

Site is back and working fine for me