MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Pulled some labs recently on optis grey tops so figured I would share the results.

I’ve currently been ramping up my dose and these labs were pulled while ramping up from a baseline dose of 6iu each week increasing by 1 unit a week.

Pulled labs on 9 units and the results are below.

So it went something like this

6iu dose for all of my show prep, prep ended and started to slowly ramp up my dose from 6iu as stated above.

So it was 6iu
1 week later 7iu
1 week later 8iu
1 week later 9iu
*pulled labs*

So I know my igf is still climbing and I will be grabbing more labs in the coming months and will make sure to post those labs as well. Excited to see how high that igf will get

Attachments

• 83821BD1-C77D-4689-938D-5A6F97132907.png
    83821BD1-C77D-4689-938D-5A6F97132907.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 190
Pulled some labs recently on optis grey tops so figured I would share the results.

I’ve currently been ramping up my dose and these labs were pulled while ramping up from a baseline dose of 6iu each week increasing by 1 unit a week.

Pulled labs on 9 units and the results are below.

So it went something like this

6iu dose for all of my show prep, prep ended and started to slowly ramp up my dose from 6iu as stated above.

So it was 6iu
1 week later 7iu
1 week later 8iu
1 week later 9iu
*pulled labs*

So I know my igf is still climbing and I will be grabbing more labs in the coming months and will make sure to post those labs as well. Excited to see how high that igf will get
would you say these igf levels are more representative of a 6iu dose , 9iu dose or somewhere inbetween?

would you say these igf levels are more representative of a 6iu dose , 9iu dose or somewhere inbetween?
It is definitely not a representative of being on nine units as I had only been on nine units for roughly a few days and realistically only a few weeks prior had I started increasing the dose. My best speculation is it probably is representative of somewhere in the middle.

I have pulled a 540igf on 8iu before on optis greys a little over a year and an half ago, that’s the only other time previously I’ve ran hgh at this high of a dose.

So yes I think it represents somewhere between the 6-9 range, however as I mentioned I will pull more labs here soon to see where it ends up stabilizing at. (Since then I have ramped up to 10iu)

So I won’t speculate too much as we will have a number to show for it here in the next few months.

Edit: I’ll also add this for reference: at the time of the blood draw my only aas usage is 450mg test per week and my liver values were very good

@Shivathedestroyer, thank you for sharing your labs. Please email at your convenience.

Meso, my apologies for any annoyance the migration of my site had on you.

I am holding a belated Holiday & annoyance sale until Saturday 13, 23:59PST

The sale is for 10% off on all items.

Please enter the following coupon code at check out.

opti10

If you placed an order today, feel free to email me your order # and item(s) you would like to be compensated with. (10% of your order excluding sh)

Last edited:
@Shivathedestroyer, thank you for sharing your labs. Please email at your convenience.

opti10

If you placed an order today, feel free to email me your order # and item(s) you would like to be compensated with. (10% of your order excluding sh)
Any ansomone restock planned US?

opti10

Have the new batch of grays started shipping yet?

Any ansomone restock planned US?
Yes, we will be restocking Ans0mone domestically.

The last update i have from @Opti regarding the Ansomone kits were he was waiting on the an update tracking number. That was 2 weeks ago, it's been like pulling teeth to get updated about this.
Once Ans0m0ne is in stock and ready to ship I will update my site.

It is definitely not a representative of being on nine units as I had only been on nine units for roughly a few days and realistically only a few weeks prior had I started increasing the dose. My best speculation is it probably is representative of somewhere in the middle.

I have pulled a 540igf on 8iu before on optis greys a little over a year and an half ago, that’s the only other time previously I’ve ran hgh at this high of a dose.

So yes I think it represents somewhere between the 6-9 range, however as I mentioned I will pull more labs here soon to see where it ends up stabilizing at. (Since then I have ramped up to 10iu)

So I won’t speculate too much as we will have a number to show for it here in the next few months.

Edit: I’ll also add this for reference: at the time of the blood draw my only aas usage is 450mg test per week and my liver values were very good

Cool. Give it a few weeks to better reflect your conversion, but as you got 540 ng/mL on 8 IU, 590 on 9 IU isn't too far off.

There are some guys who pull 900+ ng/mL IGF-1 on 9 IU. Others get <500.

Just an update, Opti Orange tops, 2IU daily for about 2 months. Prior lab is summer not on HGH obviously. 45 yo male. Seems on point.HGH.jpg

Just an update, Opti Orange tops, 2IU daily for about 2 months. Prior lab is summer not on HGH obviously. 45 yo male. Seems on point.View attachment 275302

You're a good converter or the GH is overdosed. 408 is high(ish) for 2 IU/d (anecdotally, compared with some others have reported).

Maybe your baseline levels also affected this (avg is 145−506 according to Labcorp; this study has a smaller range, closer to 200 average for your age).

Anyway, lookin good.

1705623374905.png