MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Same here so I contacted him... there is a reason packages are being delayed.. nobody knows how long it will be. If you contact @Opti He will shed light on the situation. I think I would be breaking forum rules if I explained on here. I can say it is not his fault!!

I don’t think you’d be breaking any rules by looking out for the members and telling us what’s up..

I like Opti HGH over QCS. I ran Opti for quite a while before they were low on stock and started running QCS for the last few + and it just seems like Opti has the better product. The nail/hair growth and face youthfulness were noticeable with Opti. Couldn’t fit my wedding ring past my bone on my ring finger. Haven’t noticed much on QCS product. I’ve been on HGH now for around 9 months so feeling like this is a waste of time and maybe got a bad batch. My GHRP-6 does more for me than the HGH I feel.

I like Opti HGH over QCS. I ran Opti for quite a while before they were low on stock and started running QCS for the last few + and it just seems like Opti has the better product. The nail/hair growth and face youthfulness were noticeable with Opti. Couldn’t fit my wedding ring past my bone on my ring finger. Haven’t noticed much on QCS product. I’ve been on HGH now for around 9 months so feeling like this is a waste of time and maybe got a bad batch. My GHRP-6 does more for me than the HGH I feel.
I am waiting on greys from opti. Been on genotropin prior, so want to compare bloods and effects between the two.

Have you pulled igf-1 blood serum levels. That's the only way to really know.

What's up with requesting original boxes and they just ship with the blank boxes unassembled and the gh is in the blank boxes? Is this build your own hgh kit week? Love optis I wouldn't want to try any other generic gh over them.

What's up with requesting original boxes and they just ship with the blank boxes unassembled and the gh is in the blank boxes? Is this build your own hgh kit week? Love optis I wouldn't want to try any other generic gh over them.

I put a little hooks in the boxes and hung 'em on our Christmas tree. Wifey gave a hearty chuckle then eyeroll.

@Abolik for real hope you all get packages soon.

Honestly I must have been one of the few lucky ones. I grabbed a box over a week ago. Weather was an asshole so maybe this is is the reason why the delay. But pretty sure I ordered on the 9th, got it in 6 Days as backup if weather did get bad.

Bout time to eat Bambi too. Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_2160.jpeg
    IMG_2160.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
USPS has had some shipping delays in TX from a new large sorting machine not working. They are trying to modernize and upgrade their infrastructure. A lot of plants were made with letter sorting machines which are old as fuck now.

USPS has had some shipping delays in TX from a new large sorting machine not working. They are trying to modernize and upgrade their infrastructure. A lot of plants were made with letter sorting machines which are old as fuck now.
I recently had an order from someone else ship from Texas. Took 5 days to reach me when usually 3.