MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

What the fuck are you talking about ? Are you a child that needs their hand held ? Probably are actually.

You order he ships it out as fast as he can, period. How bout not waiting till the last minute if you need something.
Dudes acting like hes ordering from amazon and not illegal shit lol youll get it when you get it and be happy you can even order this stuff so freely

What the fuck are you talking about ? Are you a child that needs their hand held ? Probably are actually.

You order he ships it out as fast as he can, period. How bout not waiting till the last minute if you need something.
Haha

I’m not sure why my post touched such a nerve. No, I don’t think I’m ordering from Amazon.

I have lots of respect for Opti. I’ve exclusively used him for 2 years. I’d like to continue doing that. But I thought this was Meso, and sources were held to a higher standard, and you didn’t have to deepthroat the sponsors and hush hush whisper whisper about any problems with other members via PM. So yeah, I’m gonna continue saying I think it is wrong to take money from your customers and put their orders into the absolute shitshow that a certain area may or may not currently be. Especially when you know that you have absolutely no idea how long it will take to clear up. Why wouldn’t he offer his customers an alternative shipping option? I’d pay $100 flat fee for FedEx. Instead my order gets tossed into an absolute disaster with a bunch of others and you guys act like that’s cool. It’s not his fault, for the first orders when nobody knew it was happening or going to happen. It 100% is his fault now. I’m finding another source, and if it’s good too maybe I don’t switch back. I just don’t know why Opti would want to risk that? Because there’s no way I’m the only one. Part of running a business is getting the product to your customers. Just because you always shipped a certain way doesn’t mean you get to just throw your hands up stick your head in the sand and say “I don’t control the post”.

I mean, you can. Apparently he has a fan club willing enough to deep throat him and let themselves be used. Like you guys don’t need to feel bad for him. He’s making more money than you idiots can imagine reselling China gh he imports in bulk. And I’m grateful for it! Opti is fantastic. But I respect him enough to not treat him like a child and say “oh it’s fine he tried” when it’s not fine. The issue has been ongoing for over a month and he was still putting packs in there. If you’re reading this, go ahead and order if you’re fine with getting a domestic package in a few months with unknown wait. Otherwise save your money and order international, it’ll arrive quicker.

And yeah, I’m salty. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect a vendor to not use a shipping method they know is not fucking working. Meso used to fucking tear people apart over the slightest mistakes. Remember, these guys are making bank from you. And please if you comment about “how hard the biz is” or “why don’t I do it” …. You don’t need to worship sources. If he leaves someone else will pop up. As long as there’s demand.

Haha

I’m not sure why my post touched such a nerve. No, I don’t think I’m ordering from Amazon.

I have lots of respect for Opti. I’ve exclusively used him for 2 years. I’d like to continue doing that. But I thought this was Meso, and sources were held to a higher standard, and you didn’t have to deepthroat the sponsors and hush hush whisper whisper about any problems with other members via PM. So yeah, I’m gonna continue saying I think it is wrong to take money from your customers and put their orders into the absolute shitshow that a certain area may or may not currently be. Especially when you know that you have absolutely no idea how long it will take to clear up. Why wouldn’t he offer his customers an alternative shipping option? I’d pay $100 flat fee for FedEx. Instead my order gets tossed into an absolute disaster with a bunch of others and you guys act like that’s cool. It’s not his fault, for the first orders when nobody knew it was happening or going to happen. It 100% is his fault now. I’m finding another source, and if it’s good too maybe I don’t switch back. I just don’t know why Opti would want to risk that? Because there’s no way I’m the only one. Part of running a business is getting the product to your customers. Just because you always shipped a certain way doesn’t mean you get to just throw your hands up stick your head in the sand and say “I don’t control the post”.

I mean, you can. Apparently he has a fan club willing enough to deep throat him and let themselves be used. Like you guys don’t need to feel bad for him. He’s making more money than you idiots can imagine reselling China gh he imports in bulk. And I’m grateful for it! Opti is fantastic. But I respect him enough to not treat him like a child and say “oh it’s fine he tried” when it’s not fine. The issue has been ongoing for over a month and he was still putting packs in there. If you’re reading this, go ahead and order if you’re fine with getting a domestic package in a few months with unknown wait. Otherwise save your money and order international, it’ll arrive quicker.

And yeah, I’m salty. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect a vendor to not use a shipping method they know is not fucking working. Meso used to fucking tear people apart over the slightest mistakes. Remember, these guys are making bank from you. And please if you comment about “how hard the biz is” or “why don’t I do it” …. You don’t need to worship sources. If he leaves someone else will pop up. As long as there’s demand.
You make a couple of valid points. I am not sure when you placed your order but a page or 2 back when I was going through the same issue I warned people. My packs did not take months but maybe like an extra week to 10 days more than usual.. being resentful, and upset only causes you more stress my friend..I can only hope you find peace. Please continue to keep us updated on how long it takes for your pack to land. Blessings

Haha

I’d say what you’re saying is more than valid. In fact, I recall when this was MESO, the harm reduction forum. Assclowns would be eaten alive and attempt to spring up on some other forum with an already tainted reputation because what happened here mattered.

I’ve only been back a few weeks and it’s clear to me it’s becoming more and more of a sissified source board.

I’d say what you’re saying is more than valid. In fact, I recall when this was MESO, the harm reduction forum. Assclowns would be eaten alive and attempt to spring up on some other forum with an already tainted reputation because what happened here mattered.

I’ve only been back a few weeks and it’s clear to me it’s becoming more and more of a sissified source board.
How in any way does a shipping delay pertain to harm reduction?

Haha

A few months lol lies

Research yourself and if you were worried you shouldn’t have ordered

He’s been around forever, if it takes an extra week it takes an extra week. Better than trying to be super fast and getting jammed up or opesec lightens just so you can get your pack in 3-5 days.

See ya bud, I’m sure opti will send you a private email to please not go elsewhere … make sure you check it daily. :)

A few months lol lies

Research yourself and if you were worried you shouldn’t have ordered

He’s been around forever, if it takes an extra week it takes an extra week. Better than trying to be super fast and getting jammed up or opesec lightens just so you can get your pack in 3-5 days.

See ya bud, I’m sure opti will send you a private email to please not go elsewhere … make sure you check it daily. :)
I agree with @phenominal34

No disrespect to anyone in the forum (generally) but shit happens. Some of the goals I see from my short time on Meso is harm reduction, holding people accountable, educating each other on ways in which to use product properly and protect your overall health along with other various stuff. Just wish Apple had an app. Better than any social media platform because folks care.

For real, this is not Amazon or Instacart or something of the sort. It's a channel to an entirely different world that unfortunately meets additional black markets with some weird a** people trying to sell other stuff that American culture is dying to have but willing to die for (cold truth). So we need people to speak up which is why I get the point but also this is not one of those let's go after the supplier moments.

Honestly, if my previous grey top order took an extra week, oh well… it's a risk for Opti to make, ship; risk for each of us to order and come into our possession. And to be here for so long, proven time after time, it's not deep to wait for legitimate safe product.

Finally, I had an experience with a direct friend who supplied my GH for 7-8 years among other product—well, he took the risk rushing/pressing his source, got me some wack a** GH which I did not use. Who knows what was in those vials. You do this long enough, man, you just know red flags but also appreciate honest folks working to reduce that from happening and educating people.

Rant over. Come again.

Website down for anyone? I gave up trying a few weeks ago when he was swapping servers.
Just tried again and it’s still messed up (for me).