MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Can someone help me out with the semigultide it's for wife. Is the 8 mg it states per bottle or kit ? And good to go I would assume?

Is opti back? A few months ago he was dealing with issues, it looks like some people have said they’re receiving orders but no updates from everyone who was dealing with these issues a while ago.

New set of labs pulled on 10iu on @Opti grey tops after being on the dose for a more extended period of time.

I know there were some individuals interested in following up with this I know @AlexDavis43 was one of them.

I’ve posted lots of labs on different doses of his greys here over the years so feel free to take a look if you’re interested in seeing past results to compare conversion multiplier

Only other peds at the moment 750mg test cyp

Attachments

• D7055756-604D-485C-A04D-5978A87F0A48.jpeg
    D7055756-604D-485C-A04D-5978A87F0A48.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 135
New set of labs pulled on 10iu on @Opti grey tops after being on the dose for a more extended period of time.

I know there were some individuals interested in following up with this I know @AlexDavis43 was one of them.

I’ve posted lots of labs on different doses of his greys here over the years so feel free to take a look if you’re interested in seeing past results to compare conversion multiplier

Solid results. Thanks for sharing

when was shot taken compared to lab day? day of or night before?

Nice IGF-1 response. Thanks for posting.

Curious how much of this is kinda linear or where it levels off. Theoretically.

Anyone pull IGF-1 > 1000 ng/mL? At what GH dose? Paging @ChaseIrons @Type-IIx and @dirthand (for general interest)

Nice IGF-1 response. Thanks for posting.

Curious how much of this is kinda linear or where it levels off. Theoretically.

Anyone pull IGF-1 > 1000 ng/mL? At what GH dose? Paging @ChaseIrons @Type-IIx and @dirthand (for general interest)
I only pulled 308 on 6 iu the went up to 10iu for about 4 weeks and pulled 289.. that was on qsc 10iu kits going through a couple opti grey tops right now. As far as sides go can't tell any difference. As I have read in some of type11s postings on igf1 response I have a couple factors that can make me a poor responder. And then there is the chance the gh I've been taking has been degraded. We shall see. Imma keep it pushin.