MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Haha

I’m not sure why my post touched such a nerve. No, I don’t think I’m ordering from Amazon.

I have lots of respect for Opti. I’ve exclusively used him for 2 years. I’d like to continue doing that. But I thought this was Meso, and sources were held to a higher standard, and you didn’t have to deepthroat the sponsors and hush hush whisper whisper about any problems with other members via PM. So yeah, I’m gonna continue saying I think it is wrong to take money from your customers and put their orders into the absolute shitshow that a certain area may or may not currently be. Especially when you know that you have absolutely no idea how long it will take to clear up. Why wouldn’t he offer his customers an alternative shipping option? I’d pay $100 flat fee for FedEx. Instead my order gets tossed into an absolute disaster with a bunch of others and you guys act like that’s cool. It’s not his fault, for the first orders when nobody knew it was happening or going to happen. It 100% is his fault now. I’m finding another source, and if it’s good too maybe I don’t switch back. I just don’t know why Opti would want to risk that? Because there’s no way I’m the only one. Part of running a business is getting the product to your customers. Just because you always shipped a certain way doesn’t mean you get to just throw your hands up stick your head in the sand and say “I don’t control the post”.

I mean, you can. Apparently he has a fan club willing enough to deep throat him and let themselves be used. Like you guys don’t need to feel bad for him. He’s making more money than you idiots can imagine reselling China gh he imports in bulk. And I’m grateful for it! Opti is fantastic. But I respect him enough to not treat him like a child and say “oh it’s fine he tried” when it’s not fine. The issue has been ongoing for over a month and he was still putting packs in there. If you’re reading this, go ahead and order if you’re fine with getting a domestic package in a few months with unknown wait. Otherwise save your money and order international, it’ll arrive quicker.

And yeah, I’m salty. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect a vendor to not use a shipping method they know is not fucking working. Meso used to fucking tear people apart over the slightest mistakes. Remember, these guys are making bank from you. And please if you comment about “how hard the biz is” or “why don’t I do it” …. You don’t need to worship sources. If he leaves someone else will pop up. As long as there’s demand.

What's going on with shipping?

What's going on with shipping?

USPS as usual fucked themselves hardcore. The place where they put the dry dildo in just happens to be where opti likes to party. He hasn’t been dry fucked but his Mail boy is riding a giant federal cock and it’s getting messy trying to get things sent. But don’t worry, people with zero care for the people they serve, and there bosses with even less care, have all the disgruntled employees who think you, the tax payer, owe them everything, working non stop to fix it. Unless it’s a holiday. Or before 9am. Or after 3pm. Or during lunch break. Or a menthol ciggy break. Or your box has something perishable flammable purfume or lithium batteries.

He is not accepting new orders due to family issues. Hope all is well, bro! We need honest men like you in the UGL world. I know many law-abiding men who are terrible people. I know many men who break the law, but are great people. After all, laws are made by liberal c*nts like Nancy Pelosi so f*ck the law.

He is not accepting new orders due to family issues. Hope all is well, bro! We need honest men like you in the UGL world. I know many law-abiding men who are terrible people. I know many men who break the law, but are great people. After all, laws are made by liberal c*nts like Nancy Pelosi so f*ck the law.
I put in an order about a week and half ago, haven’t heard anything trying to see if it got shipped out

Placed a decent sized order this past weekend. Got auto-confirmation but no update since. Figured It may take a bit. hopefully all is good