MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

thought it was on the higher side, but I'm ok with it. Moving on to Grey Tops at 2 IU daily so I will get IGF lab in a few months again.

I was wondering the same thing as I just ordered some to try to compare to genotropin I’ve been using.

Good luck getting him to answer. He’s been dodging that one.

Hopefully he’ll update the website with the new testing once he switches over.

Good luck getting him to answer. He’s been dodging that one.

Hopefully he’ll update the website with the new testing once he switches over.

Good morning Meso.

I am not dodging any particular subject(s). I have answered this specific question as well as when Ans0m0ne will be in stock on many occasions. I do not have a specific date for either of these. Why? I do not control sales of my OptiTropin nor delivery of Ans0m0ne.

As soon as the current batch of OptiTropin starts to ship, my site will be updated immediately. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at opti.usa@protonmail.com

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

what kind of side effects were you experiencing on 3 units?
The worst side effect for me is distributed sleep. Like I wake up every 1-3 hours.

Also slight water retention in the waist. Usually I can see multiple veins in my going up my core to my chest but when I take gH they are noticeably less visible.

My fasting blood glucose goes from 85 to 95.

Lastly is nipple pain which I cant figure out why.

But it is worth the benefits for me. The benefits I get are my tendons never hurt or ache like usual, a sense of wellbeing, my skin glows and my hair is thicker.

@dirthand Well that explains a lot lol I thought each vial was 10 iu. I was doing "3 iu" and it felt strong as hell.
I guess everyone is different...I do half a vial every morning and do not really have any sides. Fir a little while I was doing half a vial in the am and half a vial at bedtime. I stopped because I felt like it was interrupting my sleep a little.

How’s t/a been lately? I saw a label created last week, but still hasn’t made it to usps possession yet.
Same here so I contacted him... there is a reason packages are being delayed.. nobody knows how long it will be. If you contact @Opti He will shed light on the situation. I think I would be breaking forum rules if I explained on here. I can say it is not his fault!!