MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Not strange at all. If it is 2 years old, might be one reason as idk how long its good for. I never buy and let it sit a year long, certainly not longer than that if so. Rarely have i seen posts like this with optis, so hopefully your a rare case.
It could be that, but I have a couple more vials and am going to see tomorrow if it does the same thing. That is what is interesting about this. The amount of time these have sat, and maybe they are bad by now. They have been kept for probably, like you stated over 2 years in the powdered form. I forgot I had them. Again, I am sure whatever happened is entirely my doing, but I want to see if allowing them to sit that long will be the reason they will not go to solution. The other vials were good when I used them.

Trying to make some lemonade out of the lemons, at this point.

Also I noticed Opti is selling Ansomone now? I really want to know if it is legit. I used to used Ansomone around 2018 and 2019 before Ankebio stopped selling their products abroad. And then the pandemic totally stopped it. It was literally the BEST pharma HGH that I ever tried.

If anyone has verified this, please let me know (I know Opti's credibility is well-established but they themselves could have been swindled maybe?).

Yes the BA could be absolutely the cause for this. I had the exact same problem with gh. I didn’t think about it being the BA because cm on n who fucks uo such a simple made formula to make ba water . WhenI ended up using the same water on 2 completely diff brands gh and both gettin cloudy I decided to get my normal pharma ba water . And BAM tha was the answer

Also I noticed Opti is selling Ansomone now? I really want to know if it is legit. I used to used Ansomone around 2018 and 2019 before Ankebio stopped selling their products abroad. And then the pandemic totally stopped it. It was literally the BEST pharma HGH that I ever tried.

If anyone has verified this, please let me know (I know Opti's credibility is well-established but they themselves could have been swindled maybe?).
What made it better than any other generic you have tried if you don’t mind me asking?

Opti is definitely the man!! Solid as they come and those orange tops are just calling my name. 3 more weeks until I get to start them at 4iu per day possibly working up to 8-10

I’ve been running the Ansomones for 3 weeks now. Good stuff