MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Yes, I broke myself off before taking too much right out of the gate with those. I tried to hang in there, and did for 5 weeks, but it was miserable and I'm never taking an intolerable dose of GH again, increase a little at a time, I was just able to jump from 3 days of 12iu to 3 days of 15iu and my hands are a little crispy, but not swollen. QSC growth currently, though
Defiantly on a way lower dose. I’m starting at 2ius currently and plan to bump up to 4ius eventually with this run of hgh. I’m pinning ED at night before bed. Waking up with some face bloat but it subsides somewhat by the afternoon.

I contacted Opti and received a quick reply.
I placed an order and the package came well packed and complete.
So far the customer service i experienced reflects everyone else experience. Pretty good!
I am 52, knee and back issues. Gotta love the Army! lol
I do work out, stay in some shape. I have a bit more around the waist than i want this past year and am slowly losing it.
I am on TRT , 200 split in 2 doses/week along with .5mg of Anastrozole because my Estrogen shot up and i bloated. This seems to have helped.

I would like to take these Black Tops for general health, weight lose and to feel better. I have never been tested so i dont know if i am low or not but the past few years i sleep like sh-t and have other issues the internet says may be low GH.
My plan and what i would like feed back on:
2iu a day with weekends off.
I am dealing with 120 iu vials. I will be injecting using .5ml U-100 insulin syringes.
So will adding 1.2 ml per vial allow me to pull up to the 20 on the syringe to give me the 2 iu's i am looking for? Noob question but really dont want to screw this up my first go.

Also....does 2 iu sound like a solid plan for what i am looking for? Does it help lose weight?

Thank you!

I'm 49 and use the blacktops at 2iu/d. I had fatigue for about a month no bloat to speak of. I don't take weekends off. I feel it helps with lipolysis. And a ml is a ml no matter the size of the syringe.

So far the customer service i experienced reflects everyone else experience. Pretty good!
I do work out, stay in some shape. I have a bit more around the waist than i want this past year and am slowly losing it.
I am on TRT , 200 split in 2 doses/week along with .5mg of Anastrozole because my Estrogen shot up and i bloated. This seems to have helped.

I would like to take these Black Tops for general health, weight lose and to feel better. I have never been tested so i dont know if i am low or not but the past few years i sleep like sh-t and have other issues the internet says may be low GH.
I am dealing with 120 iu vials. I will be injecting using .5ml U-100 insulin syringes.
So will adding 1.2 ml per vial allow me to pull up to the 20 on the syringe to give me the 2 iu's i am looking for? Noob question but really dont want to screw this up my first go.

Also....does 2 iu sound like a solid plan for what i am looking for? Does it help lose weight?

Thank you!
Yes, 1.2ML Bac water into vial will yield 2iu on a 1ML insulin syringe pulling to 20 on it

Thank you!
2iu is a great plan. Personally, I run 5/2 and dont notice any difference. 3-6 months for results but they are solid

Is opti still taking orders ? , I sent 2 emais, however I never got a reply, I usually get the automatic reply with the list but I didn't get that either.

Is opti still taking orders ? , I sent 2 emais, however I never got a reply, I usually get the automatic reply with the list but I didn't get that either.
His email changed, and orders go through his site.

Posting potentially personally-identifying information is strictly prohibited at all times.
Lab results on 8iu ED on the Blacktops
Don’t worry I got the screenshot already from the discord you just deleted you lying fuck !!!! And your new text that your admitting to lying