MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

It's unlikely pharma is going to be your solution.

Have you tried @Opti 's greytops or TP's meditropes? (Best generics on the market)

For most people, greytops will give same IGF-1 as pharmaceutical HGH.

IGF-1 can be heavily influenced by diet, lifestyle, medications, and genetics.

Taking 19-nors like trenbolone/nandrolone, intermittent fasting/regular fasting, caloric deficit, low protein diet, medications, etc will drop IGF-1 production in the liver.

Some people have genetics where they produce very low IGF-1 but 95% of the time it's one of the above factors, ie Occam's razor.

It's unlikely pharma is going to be your solution.

Have you tried @Opti 's greytops or TP's meditropes? (Best generics on the market)

For most people, greytops will give same IGF-1 as pharmaceutical HGH.

IGF-1 can be heavily influenced by diet, lifestyle, medications, and genetics.

Taking 19-nors like trenbolone/nandrolone, intermittent fasting/regular fasting, caloric deficit, low protein diet, medications, etc will drop IGF-1 production in the liver.

Some people have genetics where they produce very low IGF-1 but 95% of the time it's one of the above factors, ie Occam's razor.
Why are the gray tops better if the black tops tested better?

If it's hgh in that vial weither it be blue top,black top,grey top, whatever if it's 191aa gh there is no difference.... As long as purity is high and there is no dimer u got a soild product... Now did I like Geno's and humas when the price was affordable absolutely but the price is absurd now.... The only gh u might see or notice a difference in is serostims and it's cause they and produced/made.a bit differently. But even then ur not gunna notice a huge difference it isn't untill u crank up the dosages on gh and or add in something else with it you really see the true effects.... For the most part thought as long as u got 191aa in the vial ur running gh..... The idea behind buying pharma kits is the peace of mind knowing ur running legit gh but when ur buying from Opti everything is tested and he says himself please test it urself also and I believe offers some form of compensation.

If it's hgh in that vial weither it be blue top,black top,grey top, whatever if it's 191aa gh there is no difference.... As long as purity is high and there is no dimer u got a soild product... Now did I like Geno's and humas when the price was affordable absolutely but the price is absurd now.... The only gh u might see or notice a difference in is serostims and it's cause they and produced/made.a bit differently. But even then ur not gunna notice a huge difference it isn't untill u crank up the dosages on gh and or add in something else with it you really see the true effects.... For the most part thought as long as u got 191aa in the vial ur running gh..... The idea behind buying pharma kits is the peace of mind knowing ur running legit gh but when ur buying from Opti everything is tested and he says himself please test it urself also and I believe offers some form of compensation.
different opinions on this topic.
For gear (oils and tabs) i totally agree. UGL or pharma doesnt matter as long as the dosage is the same.
for HGH, i will disagree.
Pharma always gave me much cleaner results. Thin skin, musclefullness, fat loss. I always did better on pharma HGH (my favorite is humatrope and genuine jintropins)

different opinions on this topic.
For gear (oils and tabs) i totally agree. UGL or pharma doesnt matter as long as the dosage is the same.
for HGH, i will disagree.
Pharma always gave me much cleaner results. Thin skin, musclefullness, fat loss. I always did better on pharma HGH (my favorite is humatrope and genuine jintropins)

Honestly I agree for awhile I ran strictly humas 72iu and genotropins and not only were my sides less but over all felt better.... The only reason I said what I did in my last post cause iv watched three podcast now with pros and they all swear generic hgh as long as it's legit 191aa in the bottle then it's the same and as good.... So I keep going back and forth but then I compare how I felt and how I looked at that time and felt amazing on pharma.... Now they all did say there is a difference with serostims they said idk if it's cause its made differently or storage but all of them said there best looks were on serostims along with the most size and growth they put on, and they said they would only use 6-8ius, idk how much of it's true I have had people tell me serostims are the shit.... But I recently found a really good intl src for legit ansomne and Jintropin kits.... Unless he gives me alil better deal on the ansomne kits I'll probably honestly just get them from Opti.... But I'm gunna try and run Jintropins and ansomne kits and then when I'm low or can't afford a kit I'm gunna throw in optis grey tops...

I believe they are made in a GMP facility whereas the black tops are not. But in terms of what’s in the vial, the black tops did test higher as you said. It becomes a matter of preference
They are both made in a GMP facility. Different manufacturer. Opti has stated such and it's also in the desc on his site.

@Opti can you website in post # 1 please

Go to any of his post like the “#1 post” and turn your phone sideways and it will reveal his website and contact information. This works for a few sources here.

They are both made in a GMP facility. Different manufacturer. Opti has stated such and it's also in the desc on his site.

They are but the greys are made in a licensed gmp facility. There is a difference and that’s why the cost difference.

Order came in Thursday and mixed my first vial. Didn’t even think about them being under a decent vacuum. Let’s hope the “never squirt the water right at the powder” isn’t super cut and dry lol

What was the turn around like for you after ordering? First time with this source
Order came in Thursday and mixed my first vial. Didn’t even think about them being under a decent vacuum. Let’s hope the “never squirt the water right at the powder” isn’t super cut and dry lol

What was the turn around like for you after ordering? First time with this source

Ordered Sunday through the website, delivered Thursday.
Packaging was decent, ordering was fairly smooth. No communications with him nor any feelz reports.

As long as I don’t have any adverse reactions (this was a “test” order), I’ll be using this source for more.

Awesome GH serum results from the @Opti black tops.

Not using them anymore though, thanks to the side effects i only get from the black tops; burning injection site, increased hunger, headaches, and feeling shitty. Throwing the rest of the kits in the trash can. I only get these sides from GHRP and i get opposite effects from high quality HGH.

Opti black result.jpg