MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Why would anyone not just buy the orange tops? If they are 95% pure why pay 30% more for a 2 to 3% higher purity? Serious question. I am thinking of just buying the orange tops but they don't seem too popular. Why would you pay a 30% premium for a 2% better product? This isn't breaking bad.

Good day Meso, hope everyone and their loved ones are doing well.

I've had a few emails asking about the most recent reports. I will post them below, they are also available on my site for you to view at your convenience.

buyoptihgh.com

Please note that my email has changed.

Primary
opti.usa@protonmail.com

Backup emails:
opti.info@protonmail.com
opti@buyoptihgh.com

View attachment 256072

View attachment 256073

View attachment 256074

View attachment 256075

View attachment 256076
seems to be a typo or something on the semaglutide report. Says rHGH in the vial

Good day Meso, hope everyone and their loved ones are doing well.

I've had a few emails asking about the most recent reports. I will post them below, they are also available on my site for you to view at your convenience.

buyoptihgh.com

Please note that my email has changed.

Primary
opti.usa@protonmail.com

Backup emails:
opti.info@protonmail.com
opti@buyoptihgh.com

View attachment 256072

View attachment 256073

View attachment 256074

View attachment 256075

View attachment 256076

@Opti To clarify, last test;

Greytops AKA Optitropin 14 IU per vial?

&

Blacktops 12 IU per vial?

Just writing a review. I bought 2 kits black tops & orange tops. Both came in 3 days. Ordered on Sunday arrived Wednesday. Pretty sure it’s two day shipping. Ordered on the site and paid through Coinbase was super easy.

Pinning 6iuds a day of the black tops. 3ius fasted and 3ius before bed 1 hour after eating.

I’ve used up about half the black tops. Side effects have been a ton of water retention 5-10lbs.
In 3 weeks my fasted blood sugars have gone from 70 to 105, which I guess is a good sign of how potent this shit is, diets fairly clean too, but I’m 4 weeks post show, so a fair bit of cheat meals. Really good sleep and vivid dreams. Feel quite rested on 6-7 hours of sleep like I slept for 9.
No hand tingles/wrist pain/ankle swelling. Feels like sometimes my feet are throbbing but I don’t think that’s the from the hgh.

I’m pleased with the results and plan on getting my igf-1 levels tested soon. Plan on stocking up 5-10 kits on the next sale so I can run this for a full year. Also I’m not too worried about the blood sugar readings, will incorporate insulin/berberine/metrfomin as needed to get it under control or just drop to 3ius fasted.

Just writing a review. I bought 2 kits black tops & orange tops. Both came in 3 days. Ordered on Sunday arrived Wednesday. Pretty sure it’s two day shipping. Ordered on the site and paid through Coinbase was super easy.

Pinning 6iuds a day of the black tops. 3ius fasted and 3ius before bed 1 hour after eating.

I’ve used up about half the black tops. Side effects have been a ton of water retention 5-10lbs.
In 3 weeks my fasted blood sugars have gone from 70 to 105, which I guess is a good sign of how potent this shit is, diets fairly clean too, but I’m 4 weeks post show, so a fair bit of cheat meals. Really good sleep and vivid dreams. Feel quite rested on 6-7 hours of sleep like I slept for 9.
No hand tingles/wrist pain/ankle swelling. Feels like sometimes my feet are throbbing but I don’t think that’s the from the hgh.

I’m pleased with the results and plan on getting my igf-1 levels tested soon. Plan on stocking up 5-10 kits on the next sale so I can run this for a full year. Also I’m not too worried about the blood sugar readings, will incorporate insulin/berberine/metrfomin as needed to get it under control or just drop to 3ius fasted.

Your review is kinda all over the place. You start off stating you have put on 5-10 lbs of water weight in 3 week as a side effect of the black tops but then start stating how you have no signs of water retention such as, “No hand tingles/wrist pain/ankle swelling.” I would bet that added weight is from, “I’m 4 weeks post show, so a fair bit of cheat meals.” Probably a big factor in why your bg shot up as well. Where you are now is when I look my best imo. Your body is rebounding. Enjoy it!

In 3 weeks my fasted blood sugars have gone from 70 to 105,

Also I’m not too worried about the blood sugar readings

I wouldn’t get to reckless. Going from a bg reading of 70 to 105 in 3 weeks is definitely cause for concern.

Definitely not trying to crap on a review as I wish we would see more reviews instead of the banter we usually see. This one just kinda made me cringe a bit as it started off stating one thing but contradicted itself. You also see where he is judging potency based off sides. Which other than the spike in bg I’m not certain he’s having sides. 4 weeks post show I’ve easily put on 10 lbs.

Your review is kinda all over the place. You start off stating you have put on 5-10 lbs of water weight in 3 week as a side effect of the black tops but then start stating how you have no signs of water retention such as, “No hand tingles/wrist pain/ankle swelling.” I would bet that added weight is from, “I’m 4 weeks post show, so a fair bit of cheat meals.” Probably a big factor in why your bg shot up as well. Where you are now is when I look my best imo. Your body is rebounding. Enjoy it!

I wouldn’t get to reckless. Going from a bg reading of 70 to 105 in 3 weeks is definitely cause for concern.

Definitely not trying to crap on a review as I wish we would see more reviews instead of the banter we usually see. This one just kinda made me cringe a bit as it started off stating one thing but contradicted itself. You also see where he is judging potency based off sides. Which other than the spike in bg I’m not certain he’s having sides. 4 weeks post show I’ve easily put on 10 lbs.
Those are all valid points. My review is all over the place. Take it for what you will, I’m pleased so far from the hgh and am looking forward to posting blood tests once I finish the kit.

Also thank you, I’ve never had such an easy time putting on weight in my life this time post show. I’m actually up 40lbs. 193 at weigh ins, 233 this am. A lot of that is water from going from 0 test to 600 etc. no hgh to 6ius…

If you have recommendations for helping getting the blood sugar under control I’m all ears. Im on 1800mg berberine a day with 35 mins fasted cardio in the morning 110-120 heart rate.

Those are all valid points. My review is all over the place. Take it for what you will, I’m pleased so far from the hgh and am looking forward to posting blood tests once I finish the kit.

Also thank you, I’ve never had such an easy time putting on weight in my life this time post show. I’m actually up 40lbs. 193 at weigh ins, 233 this am. A lot of that is water from going from 0 test to 600 etc. no hgh to 6ius…

If you have recommendations for helping getting the blood sugar under control I’m all ears. Im on 1800mg berberine a day with 35 mins fasted cardio in the morning 110-120 heart rate.
That’s your resting heart rate? Or your heart rate during your cardio?

says cardio... try get ur heart rate a bit higher for real cardio gains bro unless doing hrs and a marathon runner 110 is like 70yo cardio.

metformin, lower gh a smidge, as imagine diet is on point. depends on how bad. not ideal to skirt diabetes and be cutting all the time if enjoy ur kidneys.

says cardio... try get ur heart rate a bit higher for real cardio gains bro unless doing hrs and a marathon runner 110 is like 70yo cardio.

metformin, lower gh a smidge, as imagine diet is on point. depends on how bad. not ideal to skirt diabetes and be cutting all the time if enjoy ur kidneys.
I’m a little unfamiliar with “optimal” heart rate zones but I was under the impression over 140 and you’d start seeing enlarging of the heart which is less then ideal. I was just looking for the health benefits to blood pressure/insulin sensitivity/increased appetite. Which I was under the impression you get at 110-120.

I got my blood sugar under control. Dropped to 4ius a day and dropped carbs a little bit.

ya not an expert either, depends on age weight etc, but generally need it higher or for alot longer at lower heart rate if want to increase cardio. anyhoo, have a google. I think ideal is longer 45min ~120-130 with periods of ~20min of 150-160 within that if want to increase ur cardio. similar idea to wind sprints, keep heart rate medium high with punctuated very high heart rates. I am sure many Dif approaches depending on goals of increased aerobic capacity or burning fat or just heart health. point was at least for me resting heart rate of 60-70 going to 110 is moderate walk 0 sweat and while ok, not going to get ur cardio up much, but maybe for u as more muscles it has u dripping in sweat.. wouldn't worry about exercise increasing ur heart size esp if under an hr, unless specific reason normally stronger cardio is going to help cardiovascular system.. but maybe an issue if blasting huge is that theory? and at that point should take a look at what's up if afraid to do cardio as will give u a heart attack sooner....

Good morning all,

I’m going to get bloods done soon and am curious is around 9am good to see my hgh levels? I just pin 3iu almost every night around 9pm
Before bed. I normally fast 12 hours and get
Blood drawn around 9am. I’ve been on 3iu for a little over 3 months now.

Thanks for the input.

Good morning all,

I’m going to get bloods done soon and am curious is around 9am good to see my hgh levels? I just pin 3iu almost every night around 9pm
Before bed. I normally fast 12 hours and get
Blood drawn around 9am. I’ve been on 3iu for a little over 3 months now.

Thanks for the input.

You want to test IGF-1, not serum HGH. IGF-1 for 3 IU would give most people 270-350 ng/mL IGF-1 but this can be affect by diet (lower cals will lower IGF-1), medications, SERMs, trenbolone/nandrolone use, etc.

but if you want serum HGH levels, you would inject 10 IU IM or SQ and draw blood 3 hours later. You want +20 ng/mL serum HGH

You want to test IGF-1, not serum HGH. IGF-1 for 3 IU would give most people 270-350 ng/mL IGF-1 but this can be affect by diet (lower cals will lower IGF-1), medications, SERMs, trenbolone/nandrolone use, etc.

but if you want serum HGH levels, you would inject 10 IU IM or SQ and draw blood 3 hours later. You want +20 ng/mL serum HGH
Think you for clarifying the IGG-1 levels versus HGH. I’ll post results when I get them. I’m only on test E 175mg weekly and hgh 3iu most nights.

Can someone give me the readers digest version of the difference between black tops m, gray tops and orange tops. Black and gray are both 120 units. Orange are 240. It would make economical sense to get orange tops for the money. Do they have different effect on levels. I dose 3iu every night. Do I get the same results if I dose 3iu of the black, gray or orange??

Thank you for the knowledge.