MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

HGH powder back in stock. Hurry to grab yourself some.

Reminding you that we offer domestic UK shipping. So feel free to contact us.

Updating the list of out of stock products.

Completely out of stock:
Drost E
Stano inj
Proviron
clomid
Tbol
Cutmix
HGH liquid
Oxy
Melanotan
tamox
Test e

Max 10 per order:
Test c
Prima
tren E

Our Contacts:
Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

Last edited:
No idea really, hilma told me price and that was it.

What i know is that I paid 20 EUR for shipping besides the order

It was standard post shipping. Price for courier was pretty unreasonable,so we haven’t offered it.
Some mail is getting stuck unfortunately. It should move eventually. Contact us next week if there will be no movements.

[QUOTE = "HilmaBiocare, почта: 2624980, участник: 103427"] Это была стандартная почтовая доставка. Цена за курьера была довольно необоснованной, поэтому мы ее не предлагали.
К сожалению, какая-то почта застревает. Это должно двигаться в конце концов. Свяжитесь с нами на следующей неделе, если не будет никаких движений. [/ QUOTE]
man, so you explain to people before getting their money .. you give such an answer, because I don’t really want to place an order with you!

[QUOTE = "HilmaBiocare, почта: 2624980, участник: 103427"] Это была стандартная почтовая доставка. Цена за курьера была довольно необоснованной, поэтому мы ее не предлагали.
К сожалению, какая-то почта застревает. Это должно двигаться в конце концов. Свяжитесь с нами на следующей неделе, если не будет никаких движений. [/ QUOTE]
man, so you explain to people before getting their money .. you give such an answer, because I don’t really want to place an order with you!

you always have an option to pay for private couriers and get your pack within a week after dispatch.

Bloods after 1 month of cruise on 200mg test with 0.5mg adex 3x week

chDpLmR.png

Since we're posting bloods, here's 1g of Hilma's Test E (Ref range is 3-11; that 7x multiplier is due to great genetic response but legit gear as well) & 600mg Primobolan & 12.5mg Aromasin e2d (Oestradiol = Estrogen):
f1SdfFG.png

Since we're posting bloods, here's 1g of Hilma's Test E (Ref range is 3-11; that 7x multiplier is due to great genetic response but legit gear as well) & 600mg Primobolan & 12.5mg Aromasin e2d (Oestradiol = Estrogen):
f1SdfFG.png
what are you using to boost your IGF-1 that high? HGH?

150mg week of t ena , injected 75 on sunday morning and 75 on wednesday evening . no ai for 1 month to check my e2 conversion at this dosage.
blood taken on wedsnesday morning .
now i dropped to 120mg week and no ai for an healthier trt , because this is my lowest value , so it should be close or higher of the max range right after the injection .
777.jpg

Bloods after 1 month of cruise on 200mg test with 0.5mg adex 3x week

chDpLmR.png
This is just my personal preference, but i would lower the test dose and lower the adex dose... your test is “to high” accordingly to whats normal cruise, and your oestrogen is to low. But again, everybody is different. If you feel fine on this, stick with it :)

This is just my personal preference, but i would lower the test dose and lower the adex dose... your test is “to high” accordingly to whats normal cruise, and your oestrogen is to low. But again, everybody is different. If you feel fine on this, stick with it :)

No no I 100% agree, I decided to stay on 200mg because I was doing a cut so I didn't want to risk it with a lower dose. I think I will try around 150mg with 0.5mg 2 times a week

150mg week of t ena , injected 75 on sunday morning and 75 on wednesday evening . no ai for 1 month to check my e2 conversion at this dosage.
blood taken on wedsnesday morning .
now i dropped to 120mg week and no ai for an healthier trt , because this is my lowest value , so it should be close or higher of the max range right after the injection .
View attachment 130812
This is just me, but i like, on my cruise (trt) to be around 35nmol in test (i know thats in the high range, but im around 220lbs and a body% at around 7), and around 120-150pg/ml in oestrogen.