MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Hello everyone,

After my first purchase with @HilmaBiocare (as a test with few items), I ordered finally a larger order for mid term, and I received it today after exactly 8 days after payment confirmation...
Now I will do two blood analysis (I'm a newbie): the first for my baseline, and another to check the quality (both testosterone and GH)...
As soon as I get them I'll post them here...

Thank you for your support and patience with me.

Hello everyone,

After my first purchase with @HilmaBiocare (as a test with few items), I ordered finally a larger order for mid term, and I received it today after exactly 8 days after payment confirmation...
Now I will do two blood analysis (I'm a newbie): the first for my baseline, and another to check the quality (both testosterone and GH)...
As soon as I get them I'll post them here...

Thank you for your support and patience with me.
Where are you from?

Im waiting 2 weeks and still nothing

Me too, 15 days waiting, no update on the post website .

In my case I have chosen the private courrier in both occasions, and it took 8 days...
In all cases I was paranoid specially the second order (as it was the largest, and the tracking didn't worked for days LOL), but I always received it... These guys are legit, so don't worry :)

In my case I have chosen the private courrier in both occasions, and it took 8 days...
In all cases I was paranoid specially the second order (as it was the largest, and the tracking didn't worked for days LOL), but I always received it... These guys are legit, so don't worry :)
Do you send it directly to your home and at youe name? Or do you use another address?

This was my first order and im quite scared

Placed a order. It says it cleared customs on the tracking. The last update on the tracking was almost 3 months ago still saying cleared customs.

What should I do?

Me too, 15 days waiting, no update on the post website .
Guys it can take up to 3 weeks easy now with covid. Post works very slow.
if it’s affecting Europe - it’s affecting States as well.
That’s a brief explanation what’s going on regarding transatlantic deliveries for example.

We are still surprised that someone thinks we are scammers. Where have you seen a scammer that has something out of stock... :D

Placed a order. It says it cleared customs on the tracking. The last update on the tracking was almost 3 months ago still saying cleared customs.

What should I do?

Unfortunately for your location only 1 free reship was applicable on the time you made an order. We’ve done a reship :/ The best we can do now is to offer you even more discounts towards your future wholesale orders.

—————

Guys,melanotan also out of stock. Restock is planned soon.

Completely out of stock:
Drost E
Stano inj
Proviron
clomid
Tbol
Cutmix
HGH powder/ liquid
Oxy
Melanotan

Max 10 per order:
Test e
Test c
Prima
tren E
Tamox

Our Contacts:
Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

Hello

Has anyone had or is having pain problems with testo enanthate? It seems that people are having more pain than normal, I am not saying it because of Hilma's will, I just want to see if what I have read is true.

Cheers

Hello

Has anyone had or is having pain problems with testo enanthate? It seems that people are having more pain than normal, I am not saying it because of Hilma's will, I just want to see if what I have read is true.

Cheers
Zero pain from Hilma. And never had any pain problems with it... ehere have you read it?

Hello

Cheers

No PIP at all and I have tried many of their oils

Actually no pain. My injection technique sucks but the pip is nothing. My only problem is injecting in the glute since I think I have some scar tissue lol