MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

23 days passed and still didnt received the order.

It didnt even change on the tracker.

:'(
It's the same for me. Made an order on May 12th, last status update was May 15th "leaving exchange office, in route to its destination". No news from the package in the last two weeks. Hopefully it will come next one. Probably it's just logistics.

Guys contact separately for shipping issues. Just had a shipment stuck in some eastern EU Country for like a month I asked Hilma for a solution and I got sent the same order from another Country. Came within a week. And who knows, Maybe one day I will get that lost shipment randomly lol.

Guys contact separately for shipping issues. Just had a shipment stuck in some eastern EU Country for like a month I asked Hilma for a solution and I got sent the same order from another Country. Came within a week. And who knows, Maybe one day I will get that lost shipment randomly lol.

I did, Hilma said they are going ro reship from another country but they dont have stock so I ll have to wait.

Hope this time it gets through

don’t forget to pay for it in that case. I give you half-price for reship if you get the initial one :cool::D

Turinabol and Proviron coming back in stock next week. So we can accept pre orders.

Test E should be back next week in the middle.

Current list of out of stock products:

Drost E
Test e
CutStack
Clomid
Nolva
Melanotan

10x max

bold
Test c
Fragment

Our Contacts

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

BANK AND BTC ACCEPTED

UK DOMESTIC SHIPPING AVAILABLE

We promise to bring you something special within next couple of days. Hopefully we will manage to do it in meso-tradition this Friday. :)
Stay tuned for some promos and gifts.

EUR/GBP/USD prices below
price-list_EUR - Copy.jpg price-list_GBP - Copy.jpg price-list_USD - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Guys.

We were working hard last couple of weeks to introduce you the new way to operate with us.

And since its Friday - its the best day to roll out what we have.

I'm proud to announce first Official Hilma Biocare Telegram Bot.

Security is always a priority.Telegram has proven itself as a reliable and anonymous messenger so we are glad to use features that it provides.

Now you have opportunity to make orders automatically from one of the top notch brands in EU using your phone or PC right through messenger.

What is implemented in our bot?

*Last order history.
*Balance Top-up
*Payments from Balance
*Tracking notifications
*Exclusive promo codes with limited or unlimited usage amount
*Stock Updates
*User notification with most important news and updates
*Emojis :eek::rolleyes::D

Also please welcome our telegram support @HilmaBiocareSupport . We will be happy to assist you in case you have any questions or problems during order process. In case you dont want to use automatic shopping function - you can always contact human to assist you or take your order.

hilmabot.jpg

Bot Link

Code:
www.t.me/HilmaBiocareBot

HOW TO USE BOT?
Bot is designed to be user friendly and should be really simple to use without any instructions.
If you have any questions - do not hesitate to contact support HilmaBiocareSupport in Telegram.
If you are not familiar with telegram and you feel like you lost the menu(the only tricky part in my personal opinion) - look for this button.
photo_2020-06-06_00-58-44.jpg

Welcome Promo
FIRST 10 Users to enter the bot will receive 10€ on their balance.
SECOND 20 Users to enter the bot will receive 5€ on their balance

No need to do anything. Within 24 hours we will update your balance and will send notification to all users to update their personal area.

Note! Balance top up available only with bitcoin.Soon we will give possibility to get store credit for bank transfers.

Shipping price

Standard post
0-100 eur order=20 eur ship
100-200=15eur
200-400=10eur
400-999=free

Couriers
0-200=5oeur
200-999=40eur

Our Contact Details
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Tell us if you find any bugs or problems using our bot, it will greatly help us improve the quality of the service and may be rewarded.

Some news: Temporarily we cant ship to USA, we will do our best to find a solution asap. Sorry for inconvenience caused. Bot info and faq section will be updated shortly.

Manual processing BTC wallet change -> 3QTZ......dt9D

Regards, Hilma Biocare.

Last edited:
Hi Guys.

We were working hard last couple of weeks to introduce you the new way to operate with us.

And since its Friday - its the best day to roll out what we have.

I'm proud to announce first Official Hilma Biocare Telegram Bot.

Security is always a priority.Telegram has proven itself as a reliable and anonymous messenger so we are glad to use features that it provides.

Now you have opportunity to make orders automatically from one of the top notch brands in EU using your phone or PC right through messenger.

What is implemented in our bot?

*Last order history.
*Balance Top-up
*Payments from Balance
*Tracking notifications
*Exclusive promo codes with limited or unlimited usage amount
*Stock Updates
*User notification with most important news and updates
*Emojis :eek::rolleyes::D

Also please welcome our telegram support @HilmaBiocareSupport . We will be happy to assist you in case you have any questions or problems during order process. In case you dont want to use automatic shopping function - you can always contact human to assist you or take your order.

View attachment 131204

Bot Link

Code:
www.t.me/HilmaBiocareBot

HOW TO USE BOT?
Bot is designed to be user friendly and should be really simple to use without any instructions.
If you have any questions - do not hesitate to contact support HilmaBiocareSupport in Telegram.
If you are not familiar with telegram and you feel like you lost the menu(the only tricky part in my personal opinion) - look for this button.
View attachment 131205

Welcome Promo
FIRST 10 Users to enter the bot will receive 10€ on their balance.
SECOND 20 Users to enter the bot will receive 5€ on their balance

No need to do anything. Within 24 hours we will update your balance and will send notification to all users to update their personal area.

Note! Balance top up available only with bitcoin.Soon we will give possibility to get store credit for bank transfers.

Shipping price

Standard post
0-100 eur order=20 eur ship
100-200=15eur
200-400=10eur
400-999=free

Couriers
0-200=5oeur
200-999=40eur

Our Contact Details

Tell us if you find any bugs or problems using our bot, it will greatly help us improve the quality of the service and may be rewarded.

Some news: Temporarily we cant ship to USA, we will do our best to find a solution asap. Sorry for inconvenience caused. Bot info and faq section will be updated shortly.

Manual processing BTC wallet change -> 3QTZ......dt9D

Regards, Hilma Biocare.
This is a nice add to your service.

Guys Clomid is back in stock. Test E back in unlimited quantities.CutStack is also back

current list of Out Of Stock products:

Boldenone
Drost e
Tren e
Stano inj
Oxy
Tamox
Viagron
Melanotan

EAC30E96-6C96-4771-837F-E39AC531D747.jpeg

Don’t forget to use our new Telegram shop to get the latest Stock updates,check prices and to make orders online through one of the most secure messengers.

Code:
https://t.me/hilmabiocarebot

Our Contacts