How do you frequently assess the effect on hair loss of your stack?

Women do care. Especially if you have an ugly misshapen head and dont look good shaved. A lot of the steroid monkeys with shaved heads look like subhumans. Im good on that.
I hate bringing this guy up, not a fan of his antics but does Andrew Tate have hair? A man can either be handy or handsome and I know which one I would rather be.

I hate bringing this guy up, not a fan of his antics but does Andrew Tate have hair? A man can either be handy or handsome and I know which one I would rather be.
Andrew tate is a moron but he looks good with a shaved head. Many people dont.

You guys are fully grown men though and you knew this going into this game that this shit would happen. Hair loss I don’t give a crap about it because women don’t really give a shit. Shave your head, I’m only 25 and people say I look 30 and yet it doesn’t bother me because why would it. Personally I wouldn’t fuck with a jacked bald guy. George St Pierre looked pretty sick before he got that gay hair transplant and now walks around with white dyed hair. It’s not a masculine trait. Being muscular, lean and having a jawline is much more important.

View attachment 284715
Ok

Oh yes that is how it works. Genetics are the top contributor to your biology like it or not.
Yes if you get that gene. But you can get fathers gene for hair and have for example perfect hairline unlike mothers father who was bald by age of 25.

My favorite theory about how this crap gene got inserted into human DNA is because, as you can see in primates today, one privilege of alpha males is that females groom them by sitting behind and picking at their heads. Lots of this female attention eventually creates a bald spot, which is a visible sign of alpha status affording more mating opportunities.

When the male pattern balding mutation appeared in some primate human ancestor, his balding got taken for alpha status, a useful trait, and his many balding offspring spread it far and wide.

I wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and say Dam look at that sexy bald ass motherfer. That probably didn't help but I love being bald.

I wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and say Dam look at that sexy bald ass motherfer. That probably didn't help but I love being bald.

LOL nice one! Man, for me personally worst thing about going bald is the need for shaving every couple days, otherwise you'll look like a old man. If only was a way of going full bald once and for all.

No way dude, they'll keep coming until at least you go off drugs. This is something i always was curious about, i haven't seen one pro bodybuilder that does laser, at any area in his body. They're forced to shave arms, legs, back, chest etc.. i'm guessing if you keep slamming androgens then body hair won't stop growing. Unless there's another explanation i'm not aware off.

No way dude, they'll keep coming until at least you go off drugs. This is something i always was curious about, i haven't seen one pro bodybuilder that does laser, at any area in his body. They're forced to shave arms, legs, back, chest etc.. i'm guessing if you keep slamming androgens then body hair won't stop growing. Unless there's another explanation i'm not aware off.
I Thought that laser burn folicules or smt like that...

LOL nice one! Man, for me personally worst thing about going bald is the need for shaving every couple days, otherwise you'll look like a old man. If only was a way of going full bald once and for all.
Ya I'd love something like electrolysis for the sides of my head.

Sponsors

Latest posts