How effective is recomping on PEDs?

Let‘s say you’re in a good position for recomping (not close to your genetic muscular limit and carrying a moderate amount of bodyfat), how effective is recomping?

I think of recomping as eating around maintenance calories and staying at roughly the same bodyweight while simultaneously gaining muscle and losing fat. Basically shifting your body‘s energy storage with the help of PEDs.

For context, I’m 5"9' and 190lbs at 18-20% bodyfat. I‘ve started my cycle consisting of 200mg Test E and 300mg Tren E last week and I would prefer to try recomping instead of going the classical route of bulking and cutting. How much longer is it going to take to achieve similar results, assuming your training and diet is on point?

Im 2 years in the gym, so not really much to show. But my body has totally changed.

I was 20% bodyfat since start, from 70kg to 85kg in 3 months. 2 years later 85kg but body totally different.

Early stage went perfect with maintaining, we will see if I stop improving.
Two years of proper, progressively overloaded training can get you nearly to your genetic max WITHOUT drugs — and with a sound recomp WITH drugs, again, properly planned — you can reach a remarkable physique in 6 months more. You won’t win the Olympia, but might a local show.

Two years of proper, progressively overloaded training can get you nearly to your genetic max WITHOUT drugs — and with a sound recomp WITH drugs, again, properly planned — you can reach a remarkable physique in 6 months more. You won’t win the Olympia, but might a local show.
But the question is does he look like he can even win a show against a rodbuster with 5 years experience lol