40x15
40x15

Hammer Curls:

50x12
50x12
50x12
40x15

You like Platinum's products?
Love them, but quite expensive. JJ runs deals on Fridays usually like 33% off + 1 free oil, 1 free oral. Never buy unless it’s a Friday lol They were previously flash, but rebranded to look higher quality. Here’s the most recent testing on the Masteron I have. IMG_3257.jpeg

Love them, but quite expensive. JJ runs deals on Fridays usually like 33% off + 1 free oil, 1 free oral. Never buy unless it’s a Friday lol They were previously flash, but rebranded to look higher quality. Here’s the most recent testing on the Masteron I have. View attachment 278165
I will have to check them out, used them when they were flash and was never disappointed. JJ is the man!

Delts are looking super 3D, especially for cruise doses
Thanks brother. I just started a mini blast 2 days ago, going to Hawaii for all of April so I have to bring the shreds. I’m trying to have garden hoses growing out of my dick root before I get there; then back to cruising.

Don’t have any test U so I’m trying to rip like 2 vials of sustanon before April and hopefully the long ester builds up enough to cover me.

One downside of my shoulders is they make my arms look small. Sure I don’t have the biggest arms but they’re by no means small, shoulders are just huge. I need help brining my arms up idk what to do

Thanks brother. I just started a mini blast 2 days ago, going to Hawaii for all of April so I have to bring the shreds. I’m trying to have garden hoses growing out of my dick root before I get there; then back to cruising.

Don’t have any test U so I’m trying to rip like 2 vials of sustanon before April and hopefully the long ester builds up enough to cover me.

One downside of my shoulders is they make my arms look small. Sure I don’t have the biggest arms but they’re by no means small, shoulders are just huge. I need help brining my arms up idk what to do
In a similar situation. Vacationing at the end of May so I'm trying to dial in the blast/training/diet and show up to the pool looking like a freak. Probably will end up dropping down to 250 test (from 500) like 2 weeks before, and maybe up the masteron a bit to cut out some water and really bring the dry/vascular look.

Hawaii should be a good time though

In a similar situation. Vacationing at the end of May so I'm trying to dial in the blast/training/diet and show up to the pool looking like a freak. Probably will end up dropping down to 250 test (from 500) like 2 weeks before, and maybe up the masteron a bit to cut out some water and really bring the dry/vascular look.

Hawaii should be a good time though
Love it bro. I have an air bnb out there but the hotel lobbies made it illegal to get one for less than 30 days because the hotel buisness was taking a hit, stupid law but never been there and probably won’t stay the whole month but either way I’m going diced

I have 0 doubt in my mind you won’t look like an absolute mutant by then

Dave Crosland was talking about being careful not to involve the front delts when doing bicep curls. I'm pretty sure someone wrote in asking how to fix the same problem. I'm not sure if it's applicable to your case obviously i've never seen your form but it's one thing to keep in mind i guess. It's all I got.