I would like to know what those of you who support trump will do when he loses the election?

I think most of us who pay attention know it’s a bunch of wimpy white people pushing this antifa and BLM garbage. There are some genuine people for the idea of BLM, but only the nutcases support the organization and go around harassing white people.

Best videos on the net right now are when antifa gets pounded on. I live in a red state where that shit won’t fly, but I wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to teach some lessons good lessons to commie bastards.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattle-blm-protesters-demand-white-people-give-up-their-homes/
BLM rioters marching thru white neighborhoods at night shining spot lights in windows and screaming in to a megaphone while you sleep
"GIVE UP YOUR HOMES, OPEN YOUR WALLETS. WHAT IS YOUR WHITE ASS GONNA DO ABOUT IT"

Its not a fucking meme!
That’s fucking disgusting. I don’t know what else to say.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattle-blm-protesters-demand-white-people-give-up-their-homes/
BLM rioters marching thru white neighborhoods at night shining spot lights in windows and screaming in to a megaphone while you sleep
"GIVE UP YOUR HOMES, OPEN YOUR WALLETS. WHAT IS YOUR WHITE ASS GONNA DO ABOUT IT"
Those are the nutcases I’m talking about. I’de be camping out in a chair with my rifle in hand. Those people need their asses handed to them.

Those are the nutcases I’m talking about. I’de be camping out in a chair with my rifle in hand. Those people need their asses handed to them.
Actually what I want to see is those pandering, virtue signaling white pieces of shit with BLM signs in their yards do just that. Their sign is nothing more than what they think is an insurance policy for them.

Can't wait for the civil war my friend. They are all going to die.

Hope things have been well on your end. I almost died in a dodge challenger the other day, 800 hp at the wheel. Made me think of your Stang for some reason. You get that thing supercharged yet?
Speed is addicting. I got 1 yr left on my warranty. Since im gonna have this car for my collection for the rest of my life im in no hurry but is definitely the direction im headed. I just clocked 9k in 2 yrs so im at a nice slow pace:).

Hellhorseperformance down in houston is the shop that will be doing my work. A whipple about 8k after add ons. I can get a Paxton for about 6k. Two different systems. Same power just different results. The entry lvl system is about 840 at the crank. The stock block coyote is forged and is known to hold 1000 without reinforcements. I dont know if i wanna go that far since their is a reciprocal nature of HP and reliability. I just want a nice street car with lil to no issues ever

Speed is addicting. I got 1 yr left on my warranty. Since im gonna have this car for my collection for the rest of my life im in no hurry but is definitely the direction im headed. I just clocked 9k in 2 yrs so im at a nice slow pace:).

Hellhorseperformance down in houston is the shop that will be doing my work. A whipple about 8k after add ons. I can get a Paxton for about 6k. Two different systems. Same power just different results. The entry lvl system is about 840 at the crank. The stock block coyote is forged and is known to hold 1000 without reinforcements. I dont know if i wanna go that far since their is a reciprocal nature of HP and reliability. I just want a nice street car with lil to no issues ever
800 is plenty imo. Top end is about 180 and it's guaranteed to make you smile the entire time you're using the gear box. What a rush

Dont be fooled for a moment about their true intentions. If u knew what was in all their heads youd raise your US flag high, clean your weapon and prepare for war. This is anything but a virtuous corporation. Yes BLM is a CORPORATION

800 is plenty imo. Top end is about 180 and it's guaranteed to make you smile the entire time you're using the gear box. What a rush
Stock itll do that lol
My car doesnt say OWN YOU for no reason LMAO
But there is a certain addiction that comes with power and muscle cars. Its insane really

Remember that time they called Trump sexist and racist and then chose their VP candidate based solely on gender and race?

That was cool.
What gets me is they are protesting about systemic racism and police brutality of people of color. Then they put up the guy that wrote the law that incarcerated a ton of minorities, and a prosecutor who put them in jail. You can't make this stuff up

Do you or do you not support the 17 year old assassin of protesters? You do. You would support more actions like that.

You have made your views clear by your posts and likes. If you think im going to go back and read every retarded post you have made, think again. You are clearly a racist.

Its okay accept who you are and be proud of it.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but when you attack someone that is carrying a gun, it should be no surprise when you get shot!

I don't have a dog in this fight, but when you attack someone that is carrying a gun, it should be no surprise when you get shot!
Love it.

As it's now called, that young man pulled off the "Kenosha hat trick". He is going to beat all violent offender charges, and has a thin leg to stand on to not have any weapons charges stick. He is a great American. He worked as a lifeguard to start that day. He then went to clean graffiti off of other people's property. He then went to guard local businesses and triage hurt protesters. He then got attacked, twice. What many people don't know is when he was attacked the second time he had to clear his gun, it jammed up after he shot the moron with the skateboard. He then shoots the felon holding the handgun. Kyle needs a fucking medal for that effort.

Love it.

As it's now called, that young man pulled off the "Kenosha hat trick". He is going to beat all violent offender charges, and has a thin leg to stand on to not have any weapons charges stick. He is a great American. He worked as a lifeguard to start that day. He then went to clean graffiti off of other people's property. He then went to guard local businesses and triage hurt protesters. He then got attacked, twice. What many people don't know is when he was attacked the second time he had to clear his gun, it jammed up after he shot the moron with the skateboard. He then shoots the felon holding the handgun. Kyle needs a fucking medal for that effort.
Kyle should of never been there. That is my only issue. A 17 yr old lacks basic skills, mentally and physically to make good decisions. He had EMS training and he said on camera he was there to help people. If he went unarmed it is likely he would of never ran in to trouble.

Ive seen testimony of at least 3 lawyers and they all unanimously agree he will likely face no charges whatsoever

My problem is with these unamerican leftist pieces of trash pushing a narrative that is factually incorrect and morally repulsive. They show a still clip of this young man laying prone in the streets with his rifle. With the narrative he is a white supremacist Trump supporter gunning down protestors. These scumbags that push this garbage are the reason we as a whole are in this position. That goes for the media and alot of the democratic/liberal minded "people" that subscribe to these lies. And "people" is a loose term. Not much human still left in em.

Show the whole clip. The ENTIRE clip. Bet you didnt bother to do any research did ya? You took the cool aid they laid out and swallowed it whole. Like the cup full of cum from your liberal lying leaders. Anyone who seen the entire video clearly and unequivocally understands what happened to kyle. He was shot at and attacked by 3 ppl. They beat him with the iron trucks on their skateboards and the other was fixin to execute this kid in the streets.. the reason he was running in the first place is because they were shooting at him. And the only reason he is laying on the ground is because thats where they beat him down with their skateboards and attempted to execute him. All clearly visible in the video. Infact i give the kid alot of credit. You can see him clearly restrain from using his rifle to defend himself on the first go. They came in for a second attack and thats when he sent his well directed and well executed rounds to the dome of the first felon and to the arm of the 2nd. If anything he showed extreme hesitancy and compassion for for human life by not defending himself on the first wave of attacks. Thats more than he needed to endure under stand your ground laws.

He will face no charges. And you perpetual liars will still talk your bullshit and continue to burn, rape and loot. Fuck you from the bottom of my heart.

Kyle should of never been there. That is my only issue. A 17 yr old lacks basic skills, mentally and physically to make good decisions. He had EMS training and he said on camera he was there to help people. If he went unarmed it is likely he would of never ran in to trouble.

Ive seen testimony of at least 3 lawyers and they all unanimously agree he will likely face no charges whatsoever

My problem is with these unamerican leftist pieces of trash pushing a narrative that is factually incorrect and morally repulsive. They show a still clip of this young man laying prone in the streets with his rifle. With the narrative he is a white supremacist Trump supporter gunning down protestors. These scumbags that push this garbage are the reason we as a whole are in this position. That goes for the media and alot of the democratic/liberal minded "people" that subscribe to these lies. And "people" is a loose term. Not much human still left in em.

Show the whole clip. The ENTIRE clip. Bet you didnt bother to do any research did ya? You took the cool aid they laid out and swallowed it whole. Like the cup full of cum from your liberal lying leaders. Anyone who seen the entire video clearly and unequivocally understands what happened to kyle. He was shot at and attacked by 3 ppl. They beat him with the iron trucks on their skateboards and the other was fixin to execute this kid in the streets.. the reason he was running in the first place is because they were shooting at him. And the only reason he is laying on the ground is because thats where they beat him down with their skateboards and attempted to execute him. All clearly visible in the video. Infact i give the kid alot of credit. You can see him clearly restrain from using his rifle to defend himself on the first go. They came in for a second attack and thats when he sent his well directed and well executed rounds to the dome of the first felon and to the arm of the 2nd. If anything he showed extreme hesitancy and compassion for for human life by not defending himself on the first wave of attacks. Thats more than he needed to endure under stand your ground laws.

He will face no charges. And you perpetual liars will still talk your bullshit and continue to burn, rape and loot. Fuck you from the bottom of my heart.
I believe he has Nick Sandman’s lawyer. Hopefully Kyle sues the shit out of those media outlets like Nick did for slander.

Him being 17 he legally shouldn't have been there. As far as capability of decision making do you think an extra couple months makes a significant difference? He handled that situation better then a lot of 40 year olds probably would have.

Him being 17 he legally shouldn't have been there. As far as capability of decision making do you think an extra couple months makes a significant difference? He handled that situation better then a lot of 40 year olds probably would have.
He took those Anqueefa fags out like an adult :oops:

Sponsors

Latest posts