Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Apologies for this question you probably have had many times but I am too lazy to search for.
when you get multiple vials of a glp or really anything, do your tests reveal whether or not they came from the same raw batch?

I know this is an odd question but I'm genuinely curious. I don't use recreational drugs. But do you have reference standards for alprazolam and other schedule 2-3 "recreational" narcotics?

Again I don't use recreational drugs, but I was curious after I watched a documentary last night about counterfeit narcotics in the USA made in Mexico.

Hope you have a great weekend janoshik!

And what about cannabis?

Here in the USA there are testing facilities specializing in cannabis testing, Which is required per state laws. But you must have a commercial marijuana cultivating license to use those facilities. Has anyone ever requested you test their cannabis?

I know this is an odd question but I'm genuinely curious. I don't use recreational drugs. But do you have reference standards for alprazolam and other schedule 2-3 "recreational" narcotics?

Again I don't use recreational drugs, but I was curious after I watched a documentary last night about counterfeit narcotics in the USA made in Mexico.

Hope you have a great weekend janoshik!
Yes, but we can't test them yet as we're waiting for some paperwork. Good weekend to you too! :)

And what about cannabis?

Here in the USA there are testing facilities specializing in cannabis testing, Which is required per state laws. But you must have a commercial marijuana cultivating license to use those facilities. Has anyone ever requested you test their cannabis?
We can do all that no problem.

Cheers

Great. Would it be possible to have some details on the test, do you test for bacteria and fungus ?

Also if one wants to mix both these 2 tests on the same sample :

- Common AAS Screening Quantitative
- Sterility

Should I send just 1 ml in one sample or two different samples ?

Thanks