My First Cycle results TEST+TREN+ANAVAR+ANADROL +20KG

This was your very first cycle? That is more like competitive body builder cycle.
Yep made some mistakes in my first one some guys here already helped me with that also i have someone making my diet plan / protocols for now so i feel more confortable to continue

i like be strong and lift weights tbh idk too much about hormones so i made it wrong in my first time that was being better now i promise ty for the advice bro

Phenomenal physique, even your quads look fuller dude, well done! And props to the guy helping you, he might saw you're a hard worker and you have the genetics to achieve something very good.

Hi i'm Sam

I'm here for share my progress in my bodybuilder journey

a little bit about my history
I've been training since I was 15, but I went to the gym just to maintain visible abs. I didn't like it and didn't dedicate myself that much (standard teenager focused on parties and drinking, an idiot) I focused on my physique and realized that I ended up making good progress. my physical progress with my personal improvement and now I like to take care of my physique more than anything

actual :
5' 10
99KG
BF something about 8~12%

My physique Natty 2 years on gym no steroids until this pic only had a "cycle" > some clen during last 4 weeks

https://prnt.sc/dGfgBYtgGTMW (Screenshot) 79KG

So lets talk about the evolution and the cycle

So basically my diet was in a high amount of carbs tbh i almost hit 1000 Carbs in this phase

was on 5.600 calories in this time > https://prnt.sc/iTXOPW4OCzYF (Screenshot) 86KG

After it i was suffering a lot for eat more so i just drop some kcals but still gaining size (ty peds)
after it i stayed around 4000/4300 kcal for more 2 months

My cycle here was
1-24 500 Test E /W
1-24 250 Ace T/W
1-12 30 Anavar /Daily
12-24 Anadrol 100/D

My actual physique with +19kg from 1 photo

Now running on
500TEST E
500 Nandrolone

https://prnt.sc/sht0-67SuWsz
I want prepare myself to stage in like 10 weeks, I accept opinions and comments about possible improvements
Some poses from 06/06/24

https://prnt.sc/PU5pOm_VWi-Ahttps://prnt.sc/p6l1UQoPmiSM

You're massive Sam, congrats !!!!!!!

All the dudes with stage pictures commenting on your thread look worse than you, don't listen to their "advice".

Phenomenal physique, even your quads look fuller dude, well done! And props to the guy helping you, he might saw you're a hard worker and you have the genetics to achieve something very good.
Tysm bro them really full now and i was on pump after a leg day in this front lat pic felling really nice all going well ty for the words i will get this overall if it is God's will Lets go
Sick genetics!
Tysm bro
You're massive Sam, congrats !!!!!!!

All the dudes with stage pictures commenting on your thread look worse than you, don't listen to their "advice".
Ty bro for all tbh i like hear peoples with more experience because they have already made mistakes and can warn me of what to avoid/what to learn, reaching a certain point is variable, especially in a sport with so many external factors such as bodybuilding, genetics, investment, etc...

So is a natural instinct for me but i understand is not good hear everyone older ty for the words bro Take care

Tysm bro them really full now and i was on pump after a leg day in this front lat pic felling really nice all going well ty for the words i will get this overall if it is God's will Lets go

Tysm bro

Ty bro for all tbh i like hear peoples with more experience because they have already made mistakes and can warn me of what to avoid/what to learn, reaching a certain point is variable, especially in a sport with so many external factors such as bodybuilding, genetics, investment, etc...

So is a natural instinct for me but i understand is not good hear everyone older ty for the words bro Take care

I got your back bro ;)

Let me know if anyone is bothering you ;)

Heyyy guys tysm for all the words and for the positive energy sorry for be a long time without post here i'm very tired and felling like my cellphone in mode save power xD

Peek week started

Diet on 1500 kcals carb almost 100grams per day so not too bad and protein on 1.6 g kg
i'm already in the weight and prob will be on stage with 4 kg out the limit so a good range for growth

peds are now only orals we take off all injectables

also my coach joined with 25 mcg of T3 2x per day
(he is helping me with the gear bcs i didnt have too much $ to put on bb)

also made a reefed hamburguer with bacon and chesse with a 500 ml coke and some fries

winny on 60 and oxan on 60 also
clen still the same dosage

we will introduce diuretics 5 days out prob so in 2 days

Tysm for all guys i will try update this during my carbup but i didnt know if i will have time so if i didnt i back with the results hope all goes nice for everyone here take care guys.

Attachments

• peek week start 0807.png
    peek week start 0807.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Heyyy guys tysm for all the words and for the positive energy sorry for be a long time without post here i'm very tired and felling like my cellphone in mode save power xD

Peek week started

Diet on 1500 kcals carb almost 100grams per day so not too bad and protein on 1.6 g kg
i'm already in the weight and prob will be on stage with 4 kg out the limit so a good range for growth

peds are now only orals we take off all injectables

also my coach joined with 25 mcg of T3 2x per day
(he is helping me with the gear bcs i didnt have too much $ to put on bb)

also made a reefed hamburguer with bacon and chesse with a 500 ml coke and some fries

winny on 60 and oxan on 60 also
clen still the same dosage

we will introduce diuretics 5 days out prob so in 2 days

Tysm for all guys i will try update this during my carbup but i didnt know if i will have time so if i didnt i back with the results hope all goes nice for everyone here take care guys.
Looking insane, good luck!

Hey family updating here i'll be on stage in 16 hours i already made a carb up eat 3 burguers bread meat and cheese only

i'm felling very confident i will back here after make a nice post show meal and post the results here tysm for everyone who was with me in that thread Lets GOO!showday.png

Looking crazy peeled now, I’m not good a judging about conditioning but the change from the start is visible. Good luck brother.

Hey family updating here i'll be on stage in 16 hours i already made a carb up eat 3 burguers bread meat and cheese only

i'm felling very confident i will back here after make a nice post show meal and post the results here tysm for everyone who was with me in that thread Lets GOO!
Holy shit man you look insane!

Hey guys How is going ? updating here the results of the show tysm for evryone who helped me and who texted me here was a really nice moment of my life and i loved it and compete again and again but we need open a off season

The results
We win the overall
we won the newcomers the overall, the category and the best of the night this was completely outside of my expectations I was confident but I didn't imagine I would be able to "clear" everything I participated in it was incredible to be on stage and I really want to continue with this I hope I can stay in the bodybuilding for longer

After a good offseason the next one will be a pro qualifier no doubt

Tysm for everyone who helped here
@trtbuilder @BigTomJ @ILikeExperiments @Mac11wildcat @DECLAN @Jsdaking1 @Eddie. @Goingstronger

And sorry if i miss someone was too much people helping me here i will post also my first meal after the prep LMAO was a good one i swear
2 chicago pizzas and a 1 L milk shake oreo

i will post some updates about my physique here during the offseason too so hope this thread still alive tysm for everyone again Take care Team!

Attachments

• Abs classic.png
    Abs classic.png
    198.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Most muscular overall.png
    Most muscular overall.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 14
  • classic top 1.png
    classic top 1.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Side chest on overall.png
    Side chest on overall.png
    246.4 KB · Views: 17
  • win my category and overall in classic physique.png
    win my category and overall in classic physique.png
    354.1 KB · Views: 17
Wow buddy, you really nailed it! Congratulations, outstanding physique for your age!

Looking forward for your off season updates.

Hey guys How is going ? updating here the results of the show tysm for evryone who helped me and who texted me here was a really nice moment of my life and i loved it and compete again and again but we need open a off season

The results
We win the overall
we won the newcomers the overall, the category and the best of the night this was completely outside of my expectations I was confident but I didn't imagine I would be able to "clear" everything I participated in it was incredible to be on stage and I really want to continue with this I hope I can stay in the bodybuilding for longer

After a good offseason the next one will be a pro qualifier no doubt

Tysm for everyone who helped here
@trtbuilder @BigTomJ @ILikeExperiments @Mac11wildcat @DECLAN @Jsdaking1 @Eddie. @Goingstronger

And sorry if i miss someone was too much people helping me here i will post also my first meal after the prep LMAO was a good one i swear
2 chicago pizzas and a 1 L milk shake oreo

i will post some updates about my physique here during the offseason too so hope this thread still alive tysm for everyone again Take care Team!
Congratulations man!
You have some of the nuttiest genetics ive ever seen and the fact youre at this point at your age means the sky really is the limit.

Pay attention to your health, bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint, and youre already way ahead.
youve got pretty much unlimited potential, make it count

@Biggest19yfella

Wow! That is a well deserved win brother!

Enjoy the upcoming cheat meal, I hope you rebound for more gains. Great work, enjoy the break then on to the next one.

Congratulations.