Noob looking for advice

moomoo

Hi Guys,

If I am posting nonsense, let me know, I'll delete the post.

For many years I tried to put on some muscle just with gym and diet, I did ok, but nothing to be proud about. Two months ago I thought to get on steroids, bought the superdrol of high tech pharmaceuticals but after a few weeks of usage realized it's bullshit, it's not sdrol at all, just had a lot of headache and slight increase in stregth. Bought a few other supplements like that. Same fake stuff (pharmaqo, euro-pharmacy). I got balkan's enandrol 250 last week (code checked out on balkan's webpage, didn't notice any tampering with the vial, looked genuine) and had 1ml injection. Ordered another one of it from roidbzr and also abduraihan test e and Alhavi Oxymetholone (hasn't arrived yet) from TP. I plan to continue balkan test e and add Alhavi's anadrol.

Here are my questions:
1. Are Abduraihan's and Alhavi's products safer than UGL as they seem pharmacy grade? I will be fine paying 3-5 times more if that's going to add safety. You think pharamcom's and stan's UGLs are of the same quality as the Abduraihan's and Alhavi's products?
2. What advice would you give me on how to proceed? My goal is to put as much muscle as possible. I am not really interested in being shreded, just putting a lot of muscle without fat. I am 33, 5'10', 185 lbs. I am not fat at all currently. I currently have reasonable diet (~150g proteins, 200g carbs, 50g fat per day) and go regularly to gym. Probably need to increase protein intake and carbs.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

For many years I tried to put on some muscle just with gym and diet, I did ok, but nothing to be proud about. Two months ago I thought to get on steroids, bought the superdrol of high tech pharmaceuticals but after a few weeks of usage realized it's bullshit, it's not sdrol at all, just had a lot of headache and slight increase in stregth. Bought a few other supplements like that. Same fake stuff (pharmaqo, euro-pharmacy). I got balkan's enandrol 250 last week (code checked out on balkan's webpage, didn't notice any tampering with the vial, looked genuine) and had 1ml injection. Ordered another one of it from roidbzr and also abduraihan test e and Alhavi Oxymetholone (hasn't arrived yet) from TP. I plan to continue balkan test e and add Alhavi's anadrol.

Here are my questions:
1. Are Abduraihan's and Alhavi's products safer than UGL as they seem pharmacy grade? I will be fine paying 3-5 times more if that's going to add safety. You think pharamcom's and stan's UGLs are of the same quality as the Abduraihan's and Alhavi's products?
2. What advice would you give me on how to proceed? My goal is to put as much muscle as possible. I am not really interested in being shreded, just putting a lot of muscle without fat. I am 33, 5'10', 185 lbs. I am not fat at all currently. I currently have reasonable diet (~150g proteins, 200g carbs, 50g fat per day) and go regularly to gym. Probably need to increase protein intake and carbs.

Thanks.
I wouldn’t waste my money on Pharmacom but Stan’s stuff won’t steer you wrong.

Your diet and macros look good, but you can always increase those numbers to add some mass.

That’s my 2¢, take it or leave it.

Hi Guys,

Here are my questions:

Thanks.
A quality underground lab with testing and solid reviews can be as good as pharma. Just do the research yourself and see.

Hi Guys,

Here are my questions:

Thanks.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not heard of anyone being injured from UGL products.

So, now onto UGL products, you can get people's "opinions", but from hard factual data, you won't find that one UGL is any better than the other, within a few percentages. And remember, the test is only good for the product that they tested that day.

Go find the cheapest UGL product. It's not rocket science, 3 chemicals in a bottle and they stir it up, then run it through a filter. If you can cook spaghetti, you can do what these "labs do". Remember, the labs buy the same main ingredients from the same place, usually china. You're just paying for a label, and being a member of someone's fan club by paying more.

Better yet, order some Test -E or Test C raws and make your own.

enandrol $65 a vial?
UGL's. $7
Make your own? $4?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not heard of anyone being injured from UGL products.
Had a couple over the years. Naps was a pretty high profile case of abscesses etc from bad gear a long time ago.

Pretty sure there are others but I don't spend much time plugged into the UGL scene honestly.

So, now onto UGL products, you can get people's "opinions", but from hard factual data, you won't find that one UGL is any better than the other, within a few percentages. And remember, the test is only good for the product that they tested that day.

Go find the cheapest UGL product. It's not rocket science, 3 chemicals in a bottle and they stir it up, then run it through a filter. If you can cook spaghetti, you can do what these "labs do". Remember, the labs buy the same main ingredients from the same place, usually china. You're just paying for a label, and being a member of someone's fan club by paying more.

Better yet, order some Test -E or Test C raws and make your own.

enandrol $65 a vial?
UGL's. $7
Make your own? $4?
@Millard thank you for banning this troll. Can you look into any of his other handles he may have here? As hard as he pushes Qingdao and some other things that eerily similar maybe they are one in the same, i dont know. Maybe you already have?

Here are my questions:

Thanks.
Hello,sir

let me display my opinion ;)

1) What do you mean by safer? The guy who takes a decision to use superdrol care about safety?:D
Probably it will be purer - maybe, more efficient - not sure, cos molecules themselves are the same. Doses are more precise...yes. That's all. That is the point, to find UGL and a seller you can trust.

2) Oxy and Test combination is best for powerlifters(in my opinion) it gains lots of water(your joints will be happy) and makes you look huuuuuuuuuge, but in the case of long terms gaining I would prefer testosterone + methandrostenolone + NPP or another test+anabolic combination.

and what about the dosages? I cant find it...

I was planning on 250 mg test e per week and 50mg of anadrol. I thought anadrol and dbol are not that much different. Am I wrong?

That is not that many calories for eating in a surplus. I would start adding calories. Protein first then carbs. You need to watch the scale and watch your body. Watch the scale to make sure your eating enough (your weight should be increasing) and watch your physique to make sure your building muscle and not too much fat. I make my own shit so I cant speak to the sources but in the underground section I would just choose the one that has lots of threads about order completion and quality

That is not that many calories for eating in a surplus. I would start adding calories.

Btw, mr Nietzsche is right!

I was planning on 250 mg test e per week and 50mg of anadrol. I thought anadrol and dbol are not that much different. Am I wrong?
I would say that in a moment oxy is much stronger than dbol, but gains disappear fast after cessation too. so answer are you making preparation for a competition, or just going to be huge?

@Millard thank you for banning this troll. Can you look into any of his other handles he may have here? As hard as he pushes Qingdao and some other things that eerily similar maybe they are one in the same, i dont know. Maybe you already have?
I have not conclusively connected him with any other usernames.

If I can confirm an individual is using multiple handles to promote a source (or any other nefarious purpose), they will be banned.

Always report usernames that you suspect are the same person. I will take the time to investigate. I will try to prove or disprove.

Back