Ok lets see your ladies!!!

4256eab2b37406a9c4252ed154d6e428.jpg

Had a buddy send me this and had to share. Wouldn't destroy that for big money.
Thank u for ruining my last meal of the day. I am cutting on very little food and u took away the joy of one of my meals.

[brings a whole new meaning to SKANK ..

QUOTE="bhog, post: 1438795, member: 78130"]
4256eab2b37406a9c4252ed154d6e428.jpg

Had a buddy send me this and had to share. Wouldn't destroy that for big money.[/QUOTE]

Yummy! A little more then a month after our daughter was born.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 321
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 334
My wife was just cleared to start training again. Luckily our gym has day care so it won't be a problem for her.

Hope you all enjoy these.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 286
My wife was just cleared to start training again. Luckily our gym has day care so it won't be a problem for her.

Hope you all enjoy these.
That's awesome buddy! Good thing your gym has a daycare. Can't wait to see some pics of her now that she can get back to training although she looks great the way she is.
My wife told me to tell your wife that she's jealous of her getting to go back to the gym. My wife has overloaded herself with our kids sports, gymnastics, piano lessons and dance lessons that she doesn't have time after work to go to the gym anymore. She said she's going to cut back on some of their activities in the spring so she can have some time for herself, but I doubt she does. She's always been about the kids even though I tell her she needs to have some time for herself. Maybe when all four kids grow up and move out then she can do something. Of course she'll be 53 by that time, lol. It's never to late though right. [emoji4]