Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'm bedding that one, she is a lot of work and I'm getting squidly shit in return besides some "progress pics". 19 is drinking age here so as long as they are 19+ I'm good with it. I'm only a few years older so it's semi legit :p

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'm bedding that one, she is a lot of work and I'm getting squidly shit in return besides some "progress pics". 19 is drinking age here so as long as they are 19+ I'm good with it. I'm only a few years older so it's semi legit :p
Bumped my minimum age up to 20 last year. Current girl turns 24 this month. I think the minimum will never be over 21 no matter how old I get haha.

that's your problem man...givin all these girl's training advice + diet tips, painting yourself into the friend zone :D. Next she's gonna be comin to you talking about a guy she likes, then they are dating and you are her shoulder to cry on...RT has needs too!

that's your problem man...givin all these girl's training advice + diet tips, painting yourself into the friend zone :D. Next she's gonna be comin to you talking about a guy she likes, then they are dating and you are her shoulder to cry on...RT has needs too!

Quote of my life bud, I'm in that situation with several hotties! RT got needs ya damn right! I did a my entire time on tren this past cycle with 0 didn't stutter ZERO pun tang! On tren! I'm lucky I ain't in jail. It was a mesely 4 weeks of tren but still was gunning for only one lady as I'm classy that way and didn't pan out

Quote of my life bud, I'm in that situation with several hotties! RT got needs ya damn right! I did a my entire time on tren this past cycle with 0 didn't stutter ZERO pun tang! On tren! I'm lucky I ain't in jail. It was a mesely 4 weeks of tren but still was gunning for only one lady as I'm classy that way and didn't pan out
Damn bro I've never gave a girl gym/lifting advice that I wasn't boning. You need to watch it's always sunny and learn the D.E.N.N.I.S. system !

Ya @RodgerThat next time you see her or text just ask her straight up. " So when you going to let me skull fuck you? "If she says never then you know and if she says later then make it count[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutal..I would have skinned my dick raw and still maybe murdered a few bums GTA style. I don't wanna talk about work, dont wanna talk about training, all I wanna talk about is me n you girl :cool:

...you fucking Canadians never learn. I step on your boots and you hastily apologize :D
Why are all yall so nice? not natural I tell ya. strange breed

I have 100% success rate with women...thats right friends 100% fool proof. No it's not voodoo, no I'm not ruggedly handsome, not wealthy. It's very simple system in fact:

When I see a woman I think is attractive, I stare at them like a piece of meat. When our eyes meet they usually look away, however that doesn't deter me. I continue to stare, until she glances back my direction. If she runs away screaming, I usually chalk it up as she's not interested..must be gay or something :confused: However, if she approaches me...I know she's interested.

That's it....simple as that.
I only hit on women that hit on me.

I have 100% success rate with women...thats right friends 100% fool proof. No it's not voodoo, no I'm not ruggedly handsome, not wealthy. It's very simple system in fact:

When I see a woman I think is attractive, I stare at them like a piece of meat. When our eyes meet they usually look away, however that doesn't deter me. I continue to stare, until she glances back my direction. If she runs away screaming, I usually chalk it up as she's not interested..must be gay or something :confused: However, if she approaches me...I know she's interested.

Sounds like they walk over to literally hit you.

Creepy pull technique, but, hey, it's all fun and games until the cops arrive. If it works, go for it. Women are odd birds, maybe you're on to something. Either that or a restraining order. Lol

20160411_130349.png

200w.gif

Sounds like they walk over to literally hit you.

Creepy pull technique, but, hey, it's all fun and games until the cops arrive. If it works, go for it. Women are odd birds, maybe you're on to something. Either that or a restraining order. Lol
they are used to getting all the attention. While you are over there buying her drinks and telling her how beautiful she is...it literally drives her crazy wondering why this dude wont hit on her.

It's not as creepy either, although I'm a fairly intimidating individual because of my stature and general demeanor...I'm almost always in the company of other women so I think that likely puts them at ease lol

more like a....
0d959751e6951a3a5ee38669c2f1cfb4.jpg