Ok lets see your ladies!!!

more like a....
0d959751e6951a3a5ee38669c2f1cfb4.jpg
Shit...
You mean to tell me I been doing it wrong?

Gotta get em young...that's the secret. That way they grow attached to ya and when they get all pretty and edumacated they stay with you outta pity :(

Shit...
You mean to tell me I been doing it wrong?

Gotta get em young...that's the secret. That way they grow attached to ya and when they get all pretty and edumacated they stay with you outta pity :(
I think my girl is still with me because she's been so fuckin traumatized If she had to marry an accountant who wanted to talk about her day and "feelings" she'd blow her brains out. She says I'm a neanderthal, but then constantly makes fun of other males as weak and pussies. When I was gone she dated a dude and used to bitch to me bc he wouldn't eat his vegetables, like a lil kid....said it made her not attracted to him. cold blooded lol

I have 100% success rate with women...thats right friends 100% fool proof. No it's not voodoo, no I'm not ruggedly handsome, not wealthy. It's very simple system in fact:

When I see a woman I think is attractive, I stare at them like a piece of meat. When our eyes meet they usually look away, however that doesn't deter me. I continue to stare, until she glances back my direction. If she runs away screaming, I usually chalk it up as she's not interested..must be gay or something :confused: However, if she approaches me...I know she's interested.

That's it....simple as that.
I only hit on women that hit on me.

So like this?

Screenshot_2016-04-11-12-02-34-1.png

I think my girl is still with me because she's been so fuckin traumatized If she had to marry an accountant who wanted to talk about her day and "feelings" she'd blow her brains out. She says I'm a neanderthal, but then constantly makes fun of other males as weak and pussies. When I was gone she dated a dude and used to bitch to me bc he wouldn't eat his vegetables, like a lil kid....said it made her not attracted to him. cold blooded lol
When I was gone she dated a dude:confused:
Then bitches to ME about the dude:confused:

I don't understand, why would female train only upper body and not ass/legs, i like female body like celeste bonin, i like ass that i can eat, it looks like you have never trained lower body
bitch shut...the...fuck...up....
You aint ever had a stitch of pussy in your life boy. Add that to the list of things you dont get....right under respect.

I don't understand, why would female train only upper body and not ass/legs, i like female body like celeste bonin, i like ass that i can eat, it looks like you have never trained lower body

GTFOH. I just said her name in a thread 5 minutes ago. You read it and all the sudden like her too? Not only are you a skinny punk, but now youre just a follower. Pretending you like women as a beard.

Here we go with the trolls again
Everyone has to have a chance to tell him to stfu
Then we'll have the whole thread derailed
I-G-N-O-R-E I-T