Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

It was only $3k. Not sure on the year, no older than 90's by the look.

I'm pretty much open to anything full time that pays $10/hour or more. Haven't heard from anywhere I've applied yet unfortunately. $15-20 would be life changing.
Good deal...90s models are recent enough to not have outdated wiring/plumbing but some stuff may need to be replaced. Save up money and replace the windows and the doors as that alone will run you $4-7k unless you can get some connections to get that done cheaper.

Keep looking and why not check with the state dept of labor as they get job listings too.

Good deal...90s models are recent enough to not have outdated wiring/plumbing but some stuff may need to be replaced. Save up money and replace the windows and the doors as that alone will run you $4-7k unless you can get some connections to get that done cheaper.

Keep looking and why not check with the state dept of labor as they get job listings too.

Yeah, $4-7k might as well be a million right now. I'm just moving in as is and hoping for the best. I don't need much, I've been in worse places in my life.

I hear jobs are paying $85/hr working on the new border down south.

Ever been to a temp agency? They will get you work within a week or so. Usually warehouse jobs that pay $10-15/hr.
Could get you something quick and cut down on some of your stress.

I hear jobs are paying $85/hr working on the new border down south.

Ever been to a temp agency? They will get you work within a week or so. Usually warehouse jobs that pay $10-15/hr.
Could get you something quick and cut down on some of your stress.

Yeah, I've filled out applications with some temp agencies. Having felonies has hurt me with them in the past, so I'm assuming that's the problem now. There's a factory nearby I had to print out an application for and I'm going to mail it today and they supposedly hire felons, so we'll see.

Yeah, I've filled out applications with some temp agencies. Having felonies has hurt me with them in the past, so I'm assuming that's the problem now. There's a factory nearby I had to print out an application for and I'm going to mail it today and they supposedly hire felons, so we'll see.
That sure sucks when your record holds you back. If your conviction is an old one you should be given a chance to explain it and that you have had no other violations recently.

Good luck with that application.

208lbs

Chin ups 15, 15, 10, 10, 7
Hamstring curls 285 5x15
Weighted dips +105lbs 2x10
Plate shrugs 2x30
Hammer curls 30 2x10
Adductors 3x20
Abductors 3x20

I guess i really got into my elbows yesterday on squats trying to use a regular grip instead of wrists pinned back. Had to cut all the upper body short because of the pain. Will be going back to my other grip for squats from now on. Even with the buffalo bar my body just can't handle low bar squat grip.

208lbs

Chin ups 15, 15, 10, 10, 7
Hamstring curls 285 5x15
Weighted dips +105lbs 2x10
Plate shrugs 2x30
Hammer curls 30 2x10
Adductors 3x20
Abductors 3x20

I guess i really got into my elbows yesterday on squats trying to use a regular grip instead of wrists pinned back. Had to cut all the upper body short because of the pain. Will be going back to my other grip for squats from now on. Even with the buffalo bar my body just can't handle low bar squat grip.

Goddamn that is an insane amount of weight on hamstring curls. Getting strong as hell. Gonna blow your state records out of the water

Man,have a squat/reps/series question.

How many reps/series is pretty decent ?

Currently I do six series of eight reps,near to failure.

Thanks in advance man

Man,have a squat/reps/series question.

How many reps/series is pretty decent ?

Currently I do six series of eight reps,near to failure.

Thanks in advance man

That seems like too many sets for that number of reps.

I generally like to use this chart if I'm doing my own programming.

Prilepins-Chart.png

Cost of living must not be too high ?? 10-15hr isn't much here.. something will come around ..

Yeah, i don't need much to get by. Once I get moved into my trailer I own it outright. Same with my car. So no payments on anything. No kids. Just utilities, property tax, health and car insurance, phone bill, food and gas. I live a pretty simple life.

I applied at a tire shop earlier and some general position online last night. Surely something will pan out soon. Haven't applied for any fast food or kitchen jobs, but it might come to that. I'm already picking up 5-10 hours a week at my family's restaurant doing dishes and i hate it.

You'll be fine.. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT....
Funny you mentioned tire shop.. back in 98 I started at sears slinging tires.. went to Firestone picked up other stuff while I was there for a years became a technician.. quit then came back.. quit again .. became a water delivery man..worked at a local company for 4 months than hurricane Katrina hit.. that company got bought out by a corporation and stayed two years after that and had enough of there shit.. in the meantime a local water company was looking for me so I took a chance with them.. I took a 30k paycut to do this.. I was back at Firestone part time working 30hrs a week for 4 years and was getting tired working two jobs 6 1/2 days a week... august 2013 came around and I finally got the raise..I negotiated more than I was making at the other company.. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT...now my salary goes by sales on delivery.. for instance.. if they pick up this new account I already told them what I want.. reason being is the guy that has it now at our competition makes 100k ..

It's all good. Everyone is welcome to talk about whatever in here. It'll get back to the lifting soon enough anyway. For now i just need money coming in. Later I'll worry about finding something better.