Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

It's all good. Everyone is welcome to talk about whatever in here. It'll get back to the lifting soon enough anyway. For now i just need money coming in. Later I'll worry about finding something better.
Tire shop might not been a bad deal. Especially if it's at a Firestone they pay for you to take ASE tests. I;)t'd be a great start to a career.

209lbs

Deadlift 475 for 3x5 (no belt)
Slingshot bench 325 for 4x5 and 325x10
Cable rows a bunch of sets of 10

My girlfriend broke up with be while I was at the gym. She usually breaks with me every few weeks anyway, but she actually changed our relationship status on Facebook and changed her profile pic. She usually changes the pic, but never the status, so we'll see. Watch my car break down now, lol. That would really make my life complete.

209lbs

My girlfriend broke up with be while I was at the gym. She usually breaks with me every few weeks anyway, but she actually changed our relationship status on Facebook and changed her profile pic. She usually changes the pic, but never the status, so we'll see. Watch my car break down now, lol. That would really make my life complete.
Fuck man, when it rains it pours. Hope things start looking up for ya, doesn't seem like it could get any worse!

Yep, like i said next thing my car will break down. Powerlifting is all I've got.
Sometimes shits got to get worse before it gets better. If all else fails just move into Walmart...you could live inside the paper towel/toilet paper aisle. Free groceries,wifi and all the time to train you want. Just got to sneak some weights in.;)

Sometimes shits got to get worse before it gets better. If all else fails just move into Walmart...you could live inside the paper towel/toilet paper aisle. Free groceries,wifi and all the time to train you want. Just got to sneak some weights in.;)

That sounds familiar somehow, lol.

209lbs

Fuck man...maybe it's time to start working on a blues album??

Keep ya head up big homie.

Women are finicky creatures. Fuck them. Jk. I have to deal with my wife's bipolar mood swings from time to time. It's fucking headache. I just get my headphones and tune her out.

For real I'm thinking about bumping my test up to like 500mg a week and running this var I've had forever. I've even got some test prop to kick it off with. At least i can feel good about some gains.

Keep your head high and nothing can destroy your pride. There's always a setback or 2 but you generally overcome them. Women are a fickle bunch and hope your girl comes to her senses.

Reasonable girlfriend? Oxymoron? lol, just kidding, marry her immediately.

Haha she will be the one i marry i think, obviously in a couple years once im not a financial trainwreck lol. But yeo she is excessively reasonable, and far prettier than i deserve,isn't bothered by the ridiculous amount of time i spend in the gym, and she bakes a mean oatmeal raisin cookie. Gotta put a ring on that lmao