Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

On a side note. How am I supposed to send you my heavily photo shopped/filtered dick pics if you have your messages turned off:eek:

I remember once when I was around 17-18 I sent a picture of my dong to a chick and tried to edit it so it was freakishly huge. I remember when I finally met her it was pretty disheartening when she sighed in disappointment when I showed her the real thing....

I remember once when I was around 17-18 I sent a picture of my dong to a chick and tried to edit it so it was freakishly huge. I remember when I finally met her it was pretty disheartening when she sighed in disappointment when I showed her the real thing....

When I was 17-18 we still had to get pictures developed or use a Polaroid camera, lol.

Disheartening for you? Imagine how she felt! Lmao:D

Yep, you just had to name a time and meet someone. When a classmate moved away you never heard from them again. A dick pic would have to be developed and then put in the mail with a stamp. Simpler times.

Just got off work from doing dishes all day. Anyway, new plan here. My former coach thinks I should attempt 405 on bench soon. He suggested two weeks, but having just come off a deload and started this mini blast we decided on 6-8 weeks and I'll attempt a 495 squat in sleeves as well. Might go for 545 in wraps right after just because. We'll see.

Nothing is really changing as far as training. I'm going to push for some serious increases on my heavy triple days coming up. Also going to really try to put on a little weight. Might go for these attempts sooner, just depends on how training goes in the coming weeks.

How you holding up bud??

Been working the kitchen job and getting my trailer ready all weekend. Came straight from my property to the gym. 9 sets of 2 with 415 down on squat so far. Dead tired though.

My (ex?) girlfriend texted me a little yesterday and sent me a snapchat earlier. No idea what's up with that. Got this phone interview tomorrow and I'll be working in the kitchen from 3pm until at least 11pm on Valentine's Day.

Got the trailer jacked up and put on wheels today. Got the holes dug for the concrete pour, too. Gonna pick that up and pour it in the next few days. Trying to find a septic tank fairly locally this week as well and pick it up as soon as possible. We're gonna rent a big excavator this weekend and move the trailer and get all the digging done. Then it's just a matter of getting everything run. Will need to run a driveway, but that can come later.

Been working the kitchen job and getting my trailer ready all weekend. Came straight from my property to the gym. 9 sets of 2 with 415 down on squat so far. Dead tired though.

My (ex?) girlfriend texted me a little yesterday and sent me a snapchat earlier. No idea what's up with that. Got this phone interview tomorrow and I'll be working in the kitchen from 3pm until at least 11pm on Valentine's Day.

Got the trailer jacked up and put on wheels today. Got the holes dug for the concrete pour, too. Gonna pick that up and pour it in the next few days. Trying to find a septic tank fairly locally this week as well and pick it up as soon as possible. We're gonna rent a big excavator this weekend and move the trailer and get all the digging done. Then it's just a matter of getting everything run. Will need to run a driveway, but that can come later.
Damn...that's a lot of work there brother and it must be a great feeling that things are coming together for you and hope you nail the interview. Bet you can't wait to get to move into your new home!

Shit your busy
Bet the girlfriend missed the D
Bet she really missed out...bummer her loss though.

Damn...that's a lot of work there brother and it must be a great feeling that things are coming together for you and hope you nail the interview. Bet you can't wait to get to move into your new home!

Bet she really missed out...bummer her loss though.

Thanks and me too. I've got plenty of goals to focus on, life and gym both.