Perrin Aybara's Journey to an Elite Powerlifting Total

Next phase of your home project should be a home gym if you got the money and the space for one. Craigslist and newspaper ads as well as word of mouth are good sources for gym equipment. Bet for you would be a power rack that can take a variety of attachments and a dl platform.

Next phase of your home project should be a home gym if you got the money and the space for one. Craigslist and newspaper ads as well as word of mouth are good sources for gym equipment. Bet for you would be a power rack that can take a variety of attachments and a dl platform.

It's a single wide trailer, lol. The next phase will be saving up for an air conditioner, a refrigerator and doors for the two bedrooms while simultaneously keeping the electricity bill paid.

Have you had money for a long time? You make it sound so easy.

It's a single wide trailer, lol. The next phase will be saving up for an air conditioner, a refrigerator and doors for the two bedrooms while simultaneously keeping the electricity bill paid.

Have you had money for a long time? You make it sound so easy.
that's why I said if you the money and space for one, and of course if you can't do it right away.

You can get an AC and a clean used fridge cheap too. Doors are not too bad if you go get them at Home Depot or a building supply store in your area.

that's why I said if you the money and space for one, and of course if you can't do it right away.

You can get an AC and a clean used fridge cheap too. Doors are not too bad if you go get them at Home Depot or a building supply store in your area.

Someday if I get a decent job maybe I can add a shed.

Someday if I get a decent job maybe I can add a shed.
if you got the space on your property for a decent sized one that would be a great idea. A metal shed's quick to put up but if you are handy enough you should be able to build your own out of wood.

I've got a few acres, yes. Plenty of room. I'm not sure of my shed building skills though.

Nice...plenty of room to roam even for a dog if you get one.

There's companies that build metal ones and depending on the size, you could get one of those built for like $3-8k. Pre built wood sheds can run you $2K-5k plus delivery. That's just a rough idea on pricing for those.

That van isn't very menacing. There's this local dude that has a bitchin' rape van. I think it's an old 80's Ford full size van. He's got the back jacked up on big tires with a spoiler and dual exhaust. It's sick.
My uncle had a '72 Ford van that was decked out in black/red fur in the interior and had heart shaped windows in the sides and had a bed in the back as well as a kitchenette. It was sick indeed!

211lbs

Chin ups 3x15
Hamstring curls 285 for 3x15
Weighted dips +90 for 3x10
Plate shrugs 3x30
Hammer curls 35's for 3x10
Adductors with bands 3x20
Abductors with bands 3x20
Kettlebell holds 3x45secs

Cut back on volume because my elbows are hurting and I'm exhausted from the weekend.

I saw she liked some meme on Facebook yesterday with one of the women from The Golden Girls that was about not getting laid in forever. It's been since before i got laid off my other job. I know I miss giving it to her.

Dude, look on the bright side, atleast you wont have to put any effort into valentines day haha.

Dude, look on the bright side, atleast you wont have to put any effort into valentines day haha.

We've actually been talking a lot today and I asked her to lunch tomorrow. I'm doing dishes at one restaurant in the morning and afternoon and dishes at the other late afternoon and evening, but will have a small window in the middle. She said she'd have to think about it. I'll get her a card though. All i can afford really, just spent $500 on a septic tank earlier.

We've actually been talking a lot today and I asked her to lunch tomorrow. I'm doing dishes at one restaurant in the morning and afternoon and dishes at the other late afternoon and evening, but will have a small window in the middle. She said she'd have to think about it. I'll get her a card though. All i can afford really, just spent $500 on a septic tank earlier.

S.T.O.B
Septic tanks over bitches hahaha.

Yeah i feel you though, hell with how she been actin i think she should be lucky just to get lunch and a card! Lol

Write something about missing her and any other positive thoughts you have been having about her. If she is still into you it will mean a lot more to her than a gift would anyway.

Keep your head up my friend.

Write something about missing her and any other positive thoughts you have been having about her. If she is still into you it will mean a lot more to her than a gift would anyway.

Keep your head up my friend.

Thanks, MP. I wrote her a letter to put in the card. She hasn't answered about lunch yet, but I'll give it to her either way. She's definitely still into me and I'm crazy about her.

Sponsors