preworkouts

I think it's worth it I'm still suckling on the ones I got I don't need a full scoop so it's lasting me a while
The 2 free are Chery limeade...not about those. But yeah, the stuff I'm using now I use 3scoops to get anything. I'm sensitive to stims so thats saying something. Can't wait to trying it!

Freak Juice used it this morning...good shit. [emoji15]

c1b361a67bb6174a4be96debe6ef841a.jpg

b3eb7c3dd05323173b8bca576365d84c.jpg

Same company is making one called Fury. Gonna try it next.

fury.png

Product Details
(Pre-Order Ships 8/1)
WARNING!!! NOT FOR BEGINNERS!!!

Fury DMZ | The Game Changer

Remember the name... FURY DMZ! We are not playing around with this formula! NO BS and no Proprietary Blends! This is hands down the strongest anabolic Pre-Workout on the market today! It is truly a game changer, and it is flat out INSANE!!! See for yourself:

*45 Servings/1 Scoop per serving/Flavor: Candy Crush
  • 350mg Caffeine Anhydrous
  • 75mg DMAA (1,3 Dimethyl)
  • 30mg Dymethazine (DMZ)
  • 200mg Epicatechin
  • 1000mg D-Aspartic Acid
  • 3000mg Beta-Alanine
  • 1000mg BCAA's
  • 15mg Pikatropin
  • 500mg Creatine Monohydrate
  • 500mg Citrulline Malate

Just a heads up DMZ is a methylated oral steroid in case you weren't aware. It does have preworkout benefits but unless I was going to cycle it, I wouldn't use a pwo with it in there.

If you want to cycle it, it pretty solid as far as ph/ds go. I prefer it over dbol. Leaner gains and better strength gains for me. Great pumps too.

Just a heads up DMZ is a methylated oral steroid in case you weren't aware. It does have preworkout benefits but unless I was going to cycle it, I wouldn't use a pwo with it in there.

If you want to cycle it, it pretty solid as far as ph/ds go. I prefer it over dbol. Leaner gains and better strength gains for me. Great pumps too.

Thanks I'm aware. :)

It actually looks like an awesome formula but it seems weird to put DMZ in a pwo to me. I feel like that might fuck some people up who take it thinking it's just a pwo.

It actually looks like an awesome formula but it seems weird to put DMZ in a pwo to me. I feel like that might fuck some people up who take it thinking it's just a pwo.

Yeah you have to sign a wavier and they do a background check. Jk Lol

Was it as fire as everyone says?

Yeah man its real good...a little pricey though. Bostin gonna make different one from what I've heard on YT, so we'll see.

I like the way that Fury looks, 75mg of DMAA. I'd probably take 25mg of ephedra with it also. :)

Yeah man its real good...a little pricey though. Bostin gonna make different one from what I've heard on YT, so we'll see.

I like the way that Fury looks, 75mg of DMAA. I'd probably take 25mg of ephedra with it also. :)

Yeah thats why i havent gotten any, cant afford that shit hahaha.

I been taking dust extreme and I like it, I'm super resistant to stims (on ADD meds my whole life) and it still does the trick. That fury stuff looks fucking intense though...

Ordered mine today :D:D bostins not the brightest light but hes real as fuck and this product seems pretty legit.

**Caution Bro** I think there's dbol in it. lOl I've put on 7lbs since starting it...I'm the only person in history that gains weight on a ECA stack.

I know y'all are talking about Pre workout powders and stuff but I just got some TNE that I'm going to try as a pre-workout. Do any of you guys ever use it. Just wondering because I haven't tried any yet. I'm just wanting a little extra pump on my arm and chest days. If I use it should I not use any other Pre workout drinks or anything like that? Just wondering if you guys have any experience with it.

I know y'all are talking about Pre workout powders and stuff but I just got some TNE that I'm going to try as a pre-workout. Do any of you guys ever use it. Just wondering because I haven't tried any yet. I'm just wanting a little extra pump on my arm and chest days. If I use it should I not use any other Pre workout drinks or anything like that? Just wondering if you guys have any experience with it.

I used a test, tren, winny base pre workout with a pre workout drink. I think the pre workout drink was Taze 3, I'm not sure though, if it wasn't I'm sure I used caffeine. Just try the TNE first. How much TNE are you gonna use PWO?

I used a test, tren, winny base pre workout with a pre workout drink. I think the pre workout drink was Taze 3, I'm not sure though, if it wasn't I'm sure I used caffeine. Just try the TNE first. How much TNE are you gonna use PWO?
I was thinking 100mg but I'm just going off what I heard other people were using. Think that should be about right? I'm planning on only using it on Mondays and Thursdays so it won't be an everyday pre-workout. Also on 500mg test E a week.

I was thinking 100mg but I'm just going off what I heard other people were using. Think that should be about right? I'm planning on only using it on Mondays and Thursdays so it won't be an everyday pre-workout. Also on 500mg test E a week.

I've heard most start around 1/2 that...50mg. My only experience is with that mix and it had 50mg of test, 25mg of tren and winny per ml. I started with 1/2ml...5 on 1 off.

How long you been on 500mg of test? And is that all?