preworkouts

i know ive posted on this product before. and these arent the same ingredients, but it is the same description.
dorianyatesnutrition.com/index.php/store/blackbomb

"in the 1960's, scientists discovered a rare combination of amphetamines o_O that caused euphoria, hyperactivity, increased awareness of surroundings, increased interest in repetitive activities, decreased appetite, and dramatic increases in whole-body metabolism. it wasn't long before partygoers got their hands on this powerful drug cocktail for the "high" experienced after taking just one pill! on the streets this drug was known as BLACK BOMBS or BLACK BOMBERS, and it quickly established a cult following.
in a joint scientific collaboration with the top pharmacology , biochemistry, and nutraceutical engineering experts in the supplement industry, dorian yates nutrition unleashes BLACK BOMBS - the bad ass fat burner of bodybuilding"

ROLFLMFAO.
Everyone knows cocoa has amphetamine effects.

What the fuck. Who is dumb enough to fall for that?

Anybody who's interested in a no joke pre workout the adrenal rush v2 by primal that I posted the picture of is super human! I'm not on anything right now and The weights feel as easy as when I'm on test and tren it's incredible. Single scoop and I'm rockin and rolling.

Just for a reference these are the pre workouts I've tried and even at 2 scoops don't even come close
C4
PreJym
1rm
NOexplode
Animal pump
Dr Jekyll
Mr Hyde
Caffeine & ephidrine

I'm well versed in the preworkouts and this is next level.

Anybody who's interested in a no joke pre workout the adrenal rush v2 by primal that I posted the picture of is super human! I'm not on anything right now and The weights feel as easy as when I'm on test and tren it's incredible. Single scoop and I'm rockin and rolling.

Just for a reference these are the pre workouts I've tried and even at 2 scoops don't even come close
C4
PreJym
1rm
NOexplode
Animal pump
Dr Jekyll
Mr Hyde
Caffeine & ephidrine

shiet! Gotta order me some now!! thanks!!

C4
PreJym
1rm
NOexplode
Animal pump
Dr Jekyll
Mr Hyde
Caffeine & ephidrine

The formula is pretty boring...

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8.2g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Beta-Alanine 3000mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1500mg
Caffeiene Anhydrous 250mg
Taurine 1000mg
Vitamin C 250mg
L-Norveline 200mg
N-Methltyramine HCL 50mg
AdvantraZ 50mg
Hordenine 50mg
Higenamine HCL 25mg

I do like the non-proprietary blend though.​

How do you guys manage sleep when you take this? I workout after work. Then go home, eat and sleep a bit later. But this stuff can delay falling sleep. Or I don't get enough REM sleep. How you guys manage sleep?

The formula is pretty boring...

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8.2g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Beta-Alanine 3000mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1500mg
Caffeiene Anhydrous 250mg
Taurine 1000mg
Vitamin C 250mg
L-Norveline 200mg
N-Methltyramine HCL 50mg
AdvantraZ 50mg
Hordenine 50mg
Higenamine HCL 25mg

I do like the non-proprietary blend though.​

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I'm into what works not what's exciting as a formula. This stuff works great and that's all that matters, even if it's only ingredient was called placebo if that made me lift like I do when I take this then I'd be happy to have it

How do you guys manage sleep when you take this? I workout after work. Then go home, eat and sleep a bit later. But this stuff can delay falling sleep. Or I don't get enough REM sleep. How you guys manage sleep?
Trazadone is great for my sleep lol

https://www.a1supplements.com/primeval-labs-adrenal-rush-v2

Some good deals on a1supps happening right now just wanted you boys to know.

havent used a pre workout in a long ass time, my choice was mr.hyde when i used to drink that kind of shit. I prefer a good pre-workout meal and a caffeine pill now saves money and works just as good for me.

So I think I contributed to the wrong subforum? Not really sure.. So..

While being pointed here, this is my second dose of Pump Juice.

fed4f83c6033f7f06de02ca1e32d7179.jpg

Went ahead and mixed a full scoop in my shaker. Did I mention the taste? It's very smooth. Twice now I feel like I'm expecting some super sour taste. Not at all with this. That was pleasantly surprising.

I'm going to hit legs now. Downed it while I warm up for 20 minutes.

My first dose was on back and triceps.. Dosed 3/4 scoop. Very smooth. Enjoying it this far. Especially enjoying the clean energy. I normally don't waste my time with supplements let alone pre workouts so who knows. So far I'm pleasantly surprised...

I actually decided to make my own pwo with raw powders. It's a lot less expensive- with all of the ingredients I paid 130 for like 200 servings. You can put exactly what you want in there at the proper dosages and you can make them stim free for nighttime workouts.