preworkouts

I've heard most start around 1/2 that...50mg. My only experience is with that mix and it had 50mg of test, 25mg of tren and winny per ml. I started with 1/2ml...5 on 1 off.

How long you been on 500mg of test? And is that all?

Ok thanks maybe I'll start at 50 or 75mg to see how it goes first. I've heard anywhere from 50-150mg. Most people say 50 doesn't do it for them though. Been on test E for seven or eight weeks and it's working good I just want a little extra on those days to help me push a little harder. But yeah test E is the only thing I'm on. And adex .5 3x/week.

Yeah thats why i havent gotten any, cant afford that shit hahaha.
Yeah $50 is a little steep for a pre-workout...but damn that shit looks fire. Can you just buy the dmz? I could just sprinkle some of that shit in my wally world mix.:eek:

Yeah $50 is a little steep for a pre-workout...but damn that shit looks fire. Can you just buy the dmz? I could just sprinkle some of that shit in my wally world mix.:eek:

Im sure you can. You can buy anything.....if you're willing to pay the price.

I've not seen powder before, but I've got some in pill form.
I just looked into it. Hell I've been looking into it for like an hour. It was in the prohormone stack I took about 6yrs ago.lol I just forgot about it.

**Caution Bro** I think there's dbol in it. lOl I've put on 7lbs since starting it...I'm the only person in history that gains weight on a ECA stack.
Caution? What do you think i am a mens bikini competitor? Lol thats interesting though brother hope my results are like yours. Cant aay ive ever gained weight from a pre though lol.

Freak Juice used it this morning...good shit. [emoji15]

c1b361a67bb6174a4be96debe6ef841a.jpg

b3eb7c3dd05323173b8bca576365d84c.jpg
Btw did you order yours from boss nutrition? Just curious.

Same company is making one called Fury. Gonna try it next.

fury.png

Product Details
(Pre-Order Ships 8/1)
WARNING!!! NOT FOR BEGINNERS!!!

Fury DMZ | The Game Changer

Remember the name... FURY DMZ! We are not playing around with this formula! NO BS and no Proprietary Blends! This is hands down the strongest anabolic Pre-Workout on the market today! It is truly a game changer, and it is flat out INSANE!!! See for yourself:

*45 Servings/1 Scoop per serving/Flavor: Candy Crush
  • 350mg Caffeine Anhydrous
  • 75mg DMAA (1,3 Dimethyl)
  • 30mg Dymethazine (DMZ)
  • 200mg Epicatechin
  • 1000mg D-Aspartic Acid
  • 3000mg Beta-Alanine
  • 1000mg BCAA's
  • 15mg Pikatropin
  • 500mg Creatine Monohydrate
  • 500mg Citrulline Malate
Sorry to ask a dumb question but does anyone have any info on the reason dmaa was banned?

Sorry to ask a dumb question but does anyone have any info on the reason dmaa was banned?
If memory serves, the fda and the jack3d people (i think) are basically just arguing back and forth whether or not it occurs naturally in geraniums. Apparently the rule is that supplements must be derived from something you can conceivably eat?

If memory serves, the fda and the jack3d people (i think) are basically just arguing back and forth whether or not it occurs naturally in geraniums. Apparently the rule is that supplements must be derived from something you can conceivably eat?
Thanks brother... I noticed they changed the name in my preworkout to some weird geranun or something like that.... was just curious..

Thanks brother... I noticed they changed the name in my preworkout to some weird geranun or something like that.... was just curious..
No problem, that's the gist of it at least. I don't think it was ever officially banned, but some companies did rename it geranium-esque things lol

Same company is making one called Fury. Gonna try it next.

fury.png

Product Details
(Pre-Order Ships 8/1)
WARNING!!! NOT FOR BEGINNERS!!!

Fury DMZ | The Game Changer

Remember the name... FURY DMZ! We are not playing around with this formula! NO BS and no Proprietary Blends! This is hands down the strongest anabolic Pre-Workout on the market today! It is truly a game changer, and it is flat out INSANE!!! See for yourself:

*45 Servings/1 Scoop per serving/Flavor: Candy Crush
  • 350mg Caffeine Anhydrous
  • 75mg DMAA (1,3 Dimethyl)
  • 30mg Dymethazine (DMZ)
  • 200mg Epicatechin
  • 1000mg D-Aspartic Acid
  • 3000mg Beta-Alanine
  • 1000mg BCAA's
  • 15mg Pikatropin
  • 500mg Creatine Monohydrate
  • 500mg Citrulline Malate
Ordering this. Definitely.

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys plan on running that pwo?
It looks badass but I'm sure it would cause at least some shutdown if you took it 3+ days a week.
I'm thinking about ordering some but I'm on trt so I don't guess I count.;)

Finaflex stimul8 is the best pre workout I have used so for the euphoria I got was amazing

Have you used C4, by chance? Just wondering how it compares.

I pretty much only use C4 but tried MyPre from MyProtein a few days ago. Feels about the same overall but the flavoring of MyPre is really strong compared to C4. It tastes like I'm drinking snow cone syrup unless I water it down a lot lol

Have you used C4, by chance? Just wondering how it compares.

I pretty much only use C4 but tried MyPre from MyProtein a few days ago. Feels about the same overall but the flavoring of MyPre is really strong compared to C4. It tastes like I'm drinking snow cone syrup unless I water it down a lot lol

I personally didnt think c4 was that good...i found i had to use alot more to get the desired effect.