preworkouts

Free stuff as in being able to participate in contests and sales. What's the issue here??? I can put whatever I want in my signature.

Advanced Labs VIP Member!!!
I'm pretty new here, so I may be off base; but people here really don't like it when people do shit to get free stuff.
If you're known to be someone who will put source names in your sig for that reason then we have every reason to believe everything you say is an advertisement. You'll be known, at best, as a shill and at worst a secret rep.

Hey I'm just about out of my N.O xplode so I'm gonna order some more preworkout. Just curious what some of you guys have used and enjoyed. Not talking about any injectables or anything like that, just standard preworkout otc supplements.
I actually just tried "Kill IT" by Rich Piana. I got a free sample from their FB page and man it was Awesome IMO. It was fruit punch and not only did it taste great, but I had great stamina and was able to achieve sick ass pumps!. I'm just getting back in the game and I've been off gear for about 2 years now so trying to get a pump is just about impossible but not with this stuff. I just seen they also have one called "Full as FUCK" so I'm trying to get some samples of that as well. Give it a try I think you'll love it.

I'm pretty new here, so I may be off base; but people here really don't like it when people do shit to get free stuff.
If you're known to be someone who will put source names in your sig for that reason then we have every reason to believe everything you say is an advertisement. You'll be known, at best, as a shill and at worst a secret rep.

Trust me I'm not a rep! The signature line is for my source to identify consistent buyers so that we can participate in special sales and promos. If it's really that big of a deal.. Just won't post here anymore.

I actually just tried "Kill IT" by Rich Piana. I got a free sample from their FB page and man it was Awesome IMO. It was fruit punch and not only did it taste great, but I had great stamina and was able to achieve sick ass pumps!. I'm just getting back in the game and I've been off gear for about 2 years now so trying to get a pump is just about impossible but not with this stuff. I just seen they also have one called "Full as FUCK" so I'm trying to get some samples of that as well. Give it a try I think you'll love it.

Hell maybe i'll see if i can score a sample, id definitely like to try it before i commit to shelling out that kind of guap

If I use pre workouts i use just half a scoop otherwise i get sweats and jittery, the best for me is 100 caffeine, half an aspirine, 20-40mg of ephedrine, two hours work out plus 30 min punching the bag, speed ball and other exercise for kick boxing.
Ephedrine is so fucking good to use sometimes because if you take it too often you lose the appetite, but is so much better than caffeine or legal pre workout, clean, no crash, focus, extra stamina and strengh, higher speed, perfect technique plus fat burner but i dont need it actually

Is that you rich piana?:eek:

Gotta confuse the potential buyers by shillinf for your own product under an alias on meso, right babe?
Babe...? Babe......?!?!?! :(:(:(
Not Rich Piana here although I wish I was the size of him! Seriously they sent me 2 sample packs of Kill It and it was amazing! Nothing compared to the real gear but haven't had any luck with that as of yet. Still searching around

Not Rich Piana here although I wish I was the size of him! Seriously they sent me 2 sample packs of Kill It and it was amazing! Nothing compared to the real gear but haven't had any luck with that as of yet. Still searching around

What avenue did you go through? Just a message to their facebook page? Only asking.because im legitimately interested in trying some

What avenue did you go through? Just a message to their facebook page? Only asking.because im legitimately interested in trying some
Yeah that's what I did. I messaged them awhile back on FB explaining to them how I don't have a drivers license at the moment and could not get to any retailer. I contacted them when he first came out with the product line so at that point in time they didn't have any samples to send so time went by and than they contacted me out of the blue saying they now have the samples and are sending me them. I thought that was awesome since I totally forgot because of the time that went by but think that's a great businessman! I only got 2 sample packs of KILL IT, but I swear it's fucking awesome! I'm going to try FULL as FUCK nest because that looks even better. Let me know how you make out.

Trust me I'm not a rep! The signature line is for my source to identify consistent buyers so that we can participate in special sales and promos. If it's really that big of a deal.. Just won't post here anymore.

Does your "source" source on Meso? Hell no. So why even put that shit as your sig line??? All you're doing is advertising for him and we don't play that shit around here. So you have 2 choices. Remove it or GTFO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll GET THE FUCK OFF!!! You guys act like this fucking board is like Hillary Clintons secure fucking emails!

Pre-Pre-Workout (Protein + ATP)

Whey Protien
5g D-ribose
2g l-carnitine

Pre-Workout (home-made pre-gym + ATP)

5g D-ribose
5g l-citrulline malate
3g beta-alanine
2g taurine

Post-Workout (Protein)

Whey Protien

Tried Finaflex Stimul8 yesterday. I don't know if I'll try it again... literally couldn't start my workout until like an hour after taking it because I couldn't leave the toilet long enough lol.

Maybe coincidental but I ate the same as always prior so, I kinda doubt it. I'm a little afraid to try it again to find out

Tried Finaflex Stimul8 yesterday. I don't know if I'll try it again... literally couldn't start my workout until like an hour after taking it because I couldn't leave the toilet long enough lol.

Maybe coincidental but I ate the same as always prior so, I kinda doubt it. I'm a little afraid to try it again to find out
Dude seriously I just started a new thread on getting gas after using KILL IT! I know it's gas and not the squirts but still in the same categorie. Just weird how as soon as I got done writing the thread I get an alert and read your post LOL. I was going to put my post in this thread to but figured I'd just start a new one. Too Funny...

lol same here, noticed your post around when I was posting this. Caffeine often times causes a quickening of peristalsis for me lol but this was just straight up bowel liquification.

Reminded me of when I had to drink that disgusting gallon jug of laxative they give you before a colonoscopy. They told me not to make plans for that night and man, that was no joke.

Crazy question. When you get a pwo (or any supplement) that has various ingredients how do you know each scoop has the exact amount of the listed ingredients? If there's a bunch of powders in there couldnt you get one scoop full of one ingredient and one of another? Someone science me.