preworkouts

Crazy question. When you get a pwo (or any supplement) that has various ingredients how do you know each scoop has the exact amount of the listed ingredients? If there's a bunch of powders in there couldnt you get one scoop full of one ingredient and one of another? Someone science me.

Well i take the jar and i, very scientifically mind you, shake it. I shake it to the left, i shake it to the right, i shake it all day and shake it all night.

And then i hope for the best and try not to dwell on such things.

Crazy question. When you get a pwo (or any supplement) that has various ingredients how do you know each scoop has the exact amount of the listed ingredients? If there's a bunch of powders in there couldnt you get one scoop full of one ingredient and one of another? Someone science me.

You don't bro- like a wise man once said..."life's like a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you're get".. applies to pwo..

Mix of arginine, glutamine, citruline, beta alanine, and BCAA's[/QUOTE]
I second that
Add:
Carnitine
caffeine or EGCG to that mix

Awesome pre workout and cheap if you use powder form

Last edited:
I usually take Pre Kaged, you get your bcaas creatine and caffeine with it. However the last week, whenever I take modafinil, I take In kaged before working out, it only has 100 mg caffeine but combined with Modafinil it is about equivalent to taking Dust Extreme IMO

I've been taking Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal Riot.

I'm interested in hearing about Mesomorph. I don't typically like or use pwo's but I've started relying on them lately.

The geometric dilution method.

:cool:

Im pretty confident you just made that up

Geometric dilution is a pharmaceutical process that thoroughly mixes a small amount of a drug with an appropriate amount of a diluent, an inert substance that thins or binds the drug. It ensures equal distribution of the drug throughout the resulting compound, according to the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy.

I wouldnt lie to you guys... :)

Geometric dilution is a pharmaceutical process that thoroughly mixes a small amount of a drug with an appropriate amount of a diluent, an inert substance that thins or binds the drug. It ensures equal distribution of the drug throughout the resulting compound, according to the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy.

Oh so what now you think you're better than me?!?!?!

Hahahha only jokin amigo

Im just wondering if these "small" businesses selling pwo are doing that. Since Im using Fury DMZ im hoping im not getting one scoop of dmaa amd one of dmz next time.

Oh yeah @Eman it was ok, the mesomorph. Took one scoop and it felt like my normal dose of 2 scoops mr.hyde. Didnt really see the hype that everyone was talking about with the DMAA, kind of expected to feel like i hsd tigersharks swimming in my veins but not quite. Gonna try a scooper and a half next time.

IMG_0669.JPG

This my newest pre work out---- of course I paid jacked up nutrishop prices.... but stuff gets me going, with not over the top tingles....

I was popping 3 caps open and pouring it in pwo drink.... but was getting some extreme muscles pumps... shit hurt like hell....

IMG_0670.JPG

I've been using mesomorph and it's strong but my body craves more but too much dmaa sucks

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Iv got a tub of N.O Expode myself it's good but I hate the fizzi part makes me feel yuk... Definitely recommend giving dust extreme a go :D

Sponsors

Latest posts