preworkouts

Mesomorph was ok and now trying this dust extreme which is also ok. Nothing is great anymore but dust extreme has 75mg dmaa and Meso has a decent amount of dmaa also. I'll probably end up making my own stuff soon.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Does anyone just sell dmaa powder? I'm pretty happy with my creatine/caffeine pill pre-workout but I wouldn't mind taking it up a level. As long as it doesn't involve spending $50+ on just a pre-workout.:rolleyes:

Yeah
Does anyone just sell dmaa powder? I'm pretty happy with my creatine/caffeine pill pre-workout but I wouldn't mind taking it up a level. As long as it doesn't involve spending $50+ on just a pre-workout.:rolleyes:
yeah you can just google it. I got 5 grams for 30 bucks which is quite a few servings, even at 75mg

rich pianas stuff loooks crzy. If you look up the ingredients on google you will see why. I am thinking about getting mentality and 5150 or kill it. Seriously look up ingredients. Some are for ADHD some or coco extracr, nmethyl thyrsine, phenyls, cilltralte malate, and thiroimbine o yea synephrine. Some are used to treat hypothyroidism, ALOT of fat burners andit looks promising. I am on Ephedrine right now and this is prob better it sounds like from my hours f research.
5150 basically does nothing. Even in rich's videos, Sara was using FOUR SCOOPS and she was a tiny skinny thing

IMG_2882.JPG I have been mixing my own preworkout blend for a while. It's interesting to be able to play with doses and different combinations. I also picked up some vegetable glycerine which is great for pumps and cheap AF. The best pre I've come across so far is glycerine with a shitload of water 1hour before workout with preworkout meal with (duh) plenty of protein and carbs. Load up on the Himalayan pink salt. Then preworkout, creatine (which, really, whenever as long as your stores are maxed), BCAA and caffeine. Intra-workout BCAA and carb source (Gatorade powder typically)

These are my new favorite things. Take 2 either before a workout or during and instant energy, no wait. Ive had some of the best sessions the last few weeks.

20161212_145957.jpg

The bag cost me 1.99 and lasted 7 workouts, not too bad.

I might have to give that a try and see how I like it, because it seems like that could end up being cheaper than a preworkout mix. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you weigh and how many mgs of caffeine do you usually take?
Been thinking the same thing

These are my new favorite things. Take 2 either before a workout or during and instant energy, no wait. Ive had some of the best sessions the last few weeks.

View attachment 55078

The bag cost me 1.99 and lasted 7 workouts, not too bad.

shit really!! It only contains about 50mg of caffeine, B1, B2, B3, and some carb stuff.. Is there an ingredient they're not disclosing? I need at least 200mg of caffeine to get going!

shit really!! It only contains about 50mg of caffeine, B1, B2, B3, and some carb stuff.. Is there an ingredient they're not disclosing? I need at least 200mg of caffeine to get going!

Lol. Its probably not for hardcore people, but I have a low caffiene tolerance. The best part for me though is they kick in almost immediately.

Don't know if anyone has tried performix ion.....HOLY FUCK!! I have tried MANY different preworkout and always cycled between the different brands as to not become accustomed to any of them. But tonight.....my god. I went to gnc to buy some Christmas discount mass gainers and such and they threw in a sample pack of this stuff. Mother fucker WHY DID I TAKE IT AT 5:30 PM?!?! I'm not gonna sleep tonight. I'm only cruising right now on test and this little packet of wonder powder just gave me a fucking incredible workout!! I ripped out two extra exercises than normal for my triceps and blasted way more reps per set....to be honest I wish I took only half the packet like it recommended!! It would have been barely a teaspoon. I am still buzzing like a god damn hummingbird and I'm serious I felt like my fucking heart was gonna beat outta my chest for about an hour!! I could literally see my heart pounding!! Fuck me....seriously. Go to gnc and ask for a sample pack....if you respond like I did you'll say god damn no other pre compares.....jesus I gotta go work out more I'm fuckin flying right now.....#Cocaineinacup:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'd throw in a tall Starbucks dark roast to chase those beans down.

On 2nd thought gonna try those jelly beans...best idea yet!

I'm gonna croak.....drank devils brew at 5:30 PM est, now 8:10 PM est and still flying through space like a galactic ball of gas and ice at the speed of light.....wait....ripping.....thru.....a.....
seam.....in.....time.....itself.......ahhhhh.........the universe is giving birth to a new solar system in the form of an American maaannnnn!!! I'm transforrrmmiiiiinnnngggg!!!

I'm gonna croak.....drank devils brew at 5:30 PM est, now 8:10 PM est and still flying through space like a galactic ball of gas and ice at the speed of light.....wait....ripping.....thru.....a.....
seam.....in.....time.....itself.......ahhhhh.........the universe is giving birth to a new solar system in the form of an American maaannnnn!!! I'm transforrrmmiiiiinnnngggg!!!
Must been really trippin eh?