preworkouts

Must been really trippin eh?
Brother I'm sayin lol!! I've tried everything from n.o. explode, cellucor c4, jacked3d, gnc raws, vitamin packs, homemade pre's you name it....this fucking stuff has me still zoooooming man! If I was gonna go for some PR's, I would definitely drink this before. It literally took maybe 15-20 mins and I was like oooooooohhh my god. Bad idea this late in the evening. If your into intense workouts that include heart exploding pumps......shit mang....try it!!

Brother I'm sayin lol!! I've tried everything from n.o. explode, cellucor c4, jacked3d, gnc raws, vitamin packs, homemade pre's you name it....this fucking stuff has me still zoooooming man! If I was gonna go for some PR's, I would definitely drink this before. It literally took maybe 15-20 mins and I was like oooooooohhh my god. Bad idea this late in the evening. If your into intense workouts that include heart exploding pumps......shit mang....try it!!
Sounds like its liquid crack haha, I may go look for a sample of it to try.

Who makes this Devils Brew?

Sounds like its liquid crack haha, I may go look for a sample of it to try.
You could use that to describe it for sure lol. I recommend it but seriously make sure you aren't gonna be rushed outta the gym for anything. Holy fuck buddy. Here's a pic of the sample.

Attachments

• 20161218_194941.jpg
    20161218_194941.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20161218_194959.jpg
    20161218_194959.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 38
Performix Ion.
You could use that to describe it for sure lol. I recommend it but seriously make sure you aren't gonna be rushed outta the gym for anything. Holy fuck buddy. Here's a pic of the sample.

Thanks for that, and hopefully I'll not wreck the place haha. Maybe a few PR's could well be set with help of this along with my upcoming cycle.

Honestly man its been 3 and a half hours since ingestion and I can still see and feel the blood pumping thru my forehead veins. This is not an exaggeration.

Anyone try Mr Hyde Cutz?
I like the idea that it has less caffeine since I go to the gym in the evening and don't want to mess with my sleep.
All the video reviews are from dudes that don't look like they workout.

Dendrobium/caffeine/agmatine/tyrosine - and dbol, gonna grab some test suspension that will be the kicker , I used to use a shot of b-12 not no more it's just too much get enough in eggs

Anyone try Mr Hyde Cutz?
I like the idea that it has less caffeine since I go to the gym in the evening and don't want to mess with my sleep.
All the video reviews are from dudes that don't look like they workout.
I take mr hyde about 330-4p and am able to fall asleep by 930-10.

I'm digging this dust extreme shit. 1 scoop and I'm ready to eat barbells. Wears off about and hour after training and I'm good

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

I take mr hyde about 330-4p and am able to fall asleep by 930-10.
I got some Mr Hyde, used a full scoop and can definitely feel it. Within 5 minutes I get a tingling, burning feeling in my skin.

I have used it 3 times @ full scoop and yesterday 1/2 scoop since I went to the gym at 7pm.

So far I am not sure if pre workouts are for me, it jacks my heart rate up a lot during workout and at the end of leg day my legs were shaking a lot under load.

I need something that's going to make me feel like Goku in super saiyan God form, bumping a line of coke, in sage mode, releasing his bankai, holding a death note all while eating a God damn devil fruit.......but I only got like $5 to spend:confused:

I need something that's going to make me feel like Goku in super saiyan God form, bumping a line of coke, in sage mode, releasing his bankai, holding a death note all while eating a God damn devil fruit.......but I only got like $5 to spend:confused:

You just nerded out hard hahah.

Sponsors

Latest posts