preworkouts

Iv got a tub of N.O Expode myself it's good but I hate the fizzi part makes me feel yuk... Definitely recommend giving dust extreme a go :D

I used to.use N.O xplode but i had the ssme problem, gas build up, everytime i would get into position for a deadlift i would feel like i either had to burp or i was going to throwup.

Can't get dust extrem in Australia.. Only online had it from a friend and loved it but very expensive for us $100 for a tub :(

Anyone try the Universal Animal products? I've had good luck w Animal Pump & Animal Rage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started making my own pwo with raw powders and it's much much better and cheaper. Plus it solves jays question about accurate dosing. Currently pwo is 3 grams creatine nitrat, 4 grams beta alanine, 3 grams aakg, 5 grams of citrulline Malate, 250mg of caffeine and 50 mg of dmaa. Works better consistently than any premixed pwo I've used. Thing about adding agmatine too. Nighttime workouts you can exclude stims too.

Monster Dust off a1supplements.com is fucking awesome. It's got hydromax and 6g Citrulline in it.

Dust extreme I found I got desensitized too very quickly.

PES High Volume is untouchable for a pump. But it's stim free.

Dust extreme looks promising

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

I just bought 2 more cans of the Dust Extreme... I'm really digging this stuff. Not too jittery, but I'm very focused on it. Best pwo for me right now

I just bought 2 more cans of the Dust Extreme... I'm really digging this stuff. Not too jittery, but I'm very focused on it. Best pwo for me right now

Sweet I hope I like it as much!

I'm not normally a pwo guy but I got myself some "Adrenaline rush v2" since it was buy 1 get 2 free. Will give some feedback in a few days

Plus it solves jays question about accurate dosing

How does it solve the accurate dosing?

The problem with how you're (probably) mixing your blend is that it has no fillers in it to distribute the different powders equally. Creatine for example tends to end up on the bottom of the container, when you're nearly finished with your container you'll be getting nothing but creatine.

How does it solve the accurate dosing?

The problem with how you're (probably) mixing your blend is that it has no fillers in it to distribute the different powders equally. Creatine for example tends to end up on the bottom of the container, when you're nearly finished with your container you'll be getting nothing but creatine.
I mix each time I use it. I dont mix it all into a tub

rich pianas stuff loooks crzy. If you look up the ingredients on google you will see why. I am thinking about getting mentality and 5150 or kill it. Seriously look up ingredients. Some are for ADHD some or coco extracr, nmethyl thyrsine, phenyls, cilltralte malate, and thiroimbine o yea synephrine. Some are used to treat hypothyroidism, ALOT of fat burners andit looks promising. I am on Ephedrine right now and this is prob better it sounds like from my hours f research.

Last edited:
So fun little story before i clock out for the night. I was using mesomorph for about a month and just switched back to mr.hyde bout a week ago. Anyways, I didn't realize mesomorph was caffiene free and i went right back to two scoops of mr.hyde which is like idk...400g caffiene per scoop. I have never been so uncomfortable in my life as i was for that workoutand the rest of the day lol

rich pianas stuff loooks crzy. If you look up the ingredients on google you will see why. I am thinking about getting mentality and 5150 or kill it. Seriously look up ingredients. Some are for ADHD some or coco extracr, nmethyl thyrsine, phenyls, cilltralte malate, and thiroimbine o yea synephrine. Some are used to treat hypothyroidism, ALOT of fat burners andit looks promising. I am on Ephedrine right now and this is prob better it sounds like from my hours f research.
I tried kill it and 5150 and both were worthless.