preworkouts

Just wondering Insaiyan, have you made your choice yet? My pre-workout for the past couple years has just been beta-alanine and coffee and i'm definitely trying to change it up.

Listen...

This super super pump is fucking insane boys. I never jump a pre workout bandwagon.. But holy shit.. 2 scoops of this shit is intense.

Gaspari sp250 - I swear to god it's the best pre workout I've had.. (Aside from mixing hemavol and tiger fitness clash )

Best all in one, by far.

image.jpeg

It's 30 bucks... Jump on it

Listen...

This super super pump is fucking insane boys. I never jump a pre workout bandwagon.. But holy shit.. 2 scoops of this shit is intense.

Gaspari sp250 - I swear to god it's the best pre workout I've had.. (Aside from mixing hemavol and tiger fitness clash )

Best all in one, by far.

View attachment 37929

Christ, im getting squeaked just reading the ingredient list haha.

It is avout time to buy some more pwo, maybe i'll look into snagging some of this.

Listen...

Best all in one, by far.

View attachment 37929

Holy Sheeeeeet, this looks fantastic.

How long have you been taking it?

And have you grown a tolerance to it? Because especially with my beta-alanine my tolerance got so high that i'd take so much to the point where i would feel like shit.

Holy Sheeeeeet, this looks fantastic.

How long have you been taking it?

And have you grown a tolerance to it? Because especially with my beta-alanine my tolerance got so high that i'd take so much to the point where i would feel like shit.
I haven't grown a single bit.. I've been taking 2 scoops.. Took one scoop today just to test it and it still is spot on.

image.jpeg image.jpeg This has been my go to for a minute.
No bullshit prop blend not to cracky and it doesn't make me piss out of my asshole like most Pwo.

Listen...

Best all in one, by far.

View attachment 37929

I thought they banned this about 8 years ago? Not sure about now but back then this shit was STOUT!

nitrogen by new company called nexgen. no jitters or pissing from the asshole so to speak. just intense focus and greatt vascularity. one scoop and i ripped through a 90 min workout with cardio

NITROGEN

big scoops and no fillers or artificial flavors/sugars which is an added bonus!!

The only pre-workout I ever needed. 3 heaping teaspoons of maxwell house instant coffee in 1 cup of cold water. Mix well and take it down in one swig. Been doing this for years and my body has yet to get accustomed to it. But if you drink coffee all day this may not have same affect for you.

The only pre-workout I ever needed. 3 heaping teaspoons of maxwell house instant coffee in 1 cup of cold water. Mix well and take it down in one swig. Been doing this for years and my body has yet to get accustomed to it. But if you drink coffee all day this may not have same affect for you.

You know, there is just something about coffee that my body doesn't agree with and it just fucks me up. Makes me feel sick and jittery and weird haha

You've caught my eye with this
It's a proper pwo as you can see with the ingredients list. No prop blend!
Also not to much beta alanine so none of that skin crawling feeling.
Only thing that I might add more of is agmatine sulfate for more pump and vascularity.

I've been using razor blast (key lime cherry flav)

The pump is great, not all gittery --- and it actually list ingredients instead of saying proprietary blend bull shit---- had better for wake up like old jackd 3D but that stuff was bad on kidneys

Stuff taste pretty good to

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 18