Pristine Anabolics Intro

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Trenity, Aug 15, 2018.

1. M425M

M425M Member

@Trenity Ever consider Blends? does not seem like many sources carry Long ester blends, Test E/ tren E, Test E/Mast E, shit like that just to cut down on the oil volume per pin.

2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Not speaking for him, but that’s time consuming and if people don’t buy it, it’s a waste.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  3. M425M

M425M Member

Fair enough, I have 0 knowledge of brewing but i am a fan of blends. Not a big deal to do a bigger pin but if it can be avoided then why not was just my theory. Would be based on customer consumption, i get that.

4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Blends are awesome but if the brewer has never done it, they have to learn through trial, error and product and then test it to make sure it doesn’t crash and all that other fun stuff.

M425M likes this.
  5. M425M

M425M Member

Ah alright, it is a long process. Considering he has had trouble in the recent past with his normal products having other compounds in the accidentally, it would make sense for him to prefect those first...Thanks for explaining!

T-Bagger likes this.
  6. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

No prob!

7. Trenity

Trenity Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

As usual, Tbagger nailed it. I like the idea of blends but they just don't seem to sell very well. It is time consuming and not really worth the extra effort IMO. That being said, I am interested in making some pwo blends in the future. Definitely need to fix the polycap issues I've had before traveling that path. Think I got a handle on that though.

Cityofgrit and T-Bagger like this.
  8. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If you ever want to consider using a rep, @T-Bagger is your guy. He’s the realest muthafucka in this game. He lives and breathes this shit!

9. Trenity

Trenity Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ha! I get the feeling @T-Bagger would prefer to rep someone like venom or lionshead over me. Not my biggest fan, but that's ok! Maybe I could sway him with ladyboys?

10. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m just doing my best to land him a rep job so he has to stay in one thread only!

MiaRage22, Worf, Skorecese and 4 others like this.
  11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LMAO! This is two sources now you’ve pushed me for repping!!!
    I was so close to repping for Venom, you’ll never know!!!!

Lol, you have me confused with @The Terminator with the ladyboys!

12. tubesox

tubesox Member

Please please let me know... but cant you just use the same raw and suspend it in BAC water for suspension? No solutions needed? I'm no brewer, but if that is possible I will buy it from you right now. Just throw the raw in the vial and I'll do the rest.

13. Evil Angel 89

Evil Angel 89 Member

Just got my order from @Trenity today after emailing him this past Sunday. Really appreciate the quick communication and fast shipping. I plan to post bloods a few weeks after I start. Will be using for bulking so it’ll be another month or so until I start my blast and bulk. Thanks again!

Attached Files:

14. tubesox

tubesox Member

I'm glad you didnt, turned out to be severely underdosed, only thing good was the prop

15. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Oh please... his gear was brewed in 100% sterility and it is quality gear! He said so himself. Test results be damned!

16. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

Are you guys talking about Pristine, or Venom?

17. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Lol, Venom

18. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

Thought so, wanted to make sure though lol

19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Now if I find out @Trenity is brewing in a weed tent and hangs a box fan with anal beads and starts under dosing his crap while claiming it’s quality gear, I’ll be busting down his door to rep for him. Oh yeah, and I can’t forget the camp stove too!

20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

And he better get rid of that stupid lion head and pop some Superman logos on his labels.

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.