• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Pristine Anabolics Intro

Yeah the inj sdrol gave retard strength but the lethargy was harsh for me.
Honestly oral superdrol is damn near impossible for me, somehow (and I know it still goes through the liver) injectable sdrol was way more manageable, and my mid-set endurance was better and I didn’t have any weird thyroid issues. And it significantly leaned me out and took the water out by about 2 weeks (which obviously came back after I discontinued)

I lost someone pretty close to me last week and I honestly just didn't feel like posting anywhere about it. It was all I could do to get packs out. Got back in town yesterday and I am ready to roll again.

I went ahead and suckered a guy into repping for me here to fill in the frequent gaps in my posting. I will be posting more often moving forward, a lot of my time just got freed up, but I want a rep just to make sure things run more smoothly here.

@gunsrus has been kind enough to do this for me and from now on, any questions can be directed to either him, or me.

I am going to spend tomorrow in the lab getting ahead in inventory and then I will be running a buy 3 get 1 sale starting on Wednesday.

I am not going anywhere and I really appreciate the understanding from guys I've been exchanging emails and messages with.

@gunsrus selling your soul for free gear means this thread is your home now. Enjoy your new life as a shut-in.

It's not all bad. i'm up till all hours and will be happy to entertain you.

Make yourself comfy and remember, the customer is always right, even when they're wrong.