PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The thing is he had Estro readings, his Estro would never be that low. Noone would not peak high with that much test.

I think that's pretty important, he did have issues in the past but it was never this significant.
It's all confusing to me I don't understand the bloods coupled with the assays just doesn't add up.

While i've heard that 500 mg/ml could be brewed to be virtually painless, i wouldn't hold my breath thinking PPL has that recipe down to a science.

Maybe i'm wrong? Either way, did you experience much PIP with your 750/1500 (?) mg injections?
I was thinking about that myself. In the beginning I had no pip but I did have a couple of rough pip weeks but just chalked it up to me doing something wrong so I'm still not sure. For me the strangest thing is the fact that I have not been using ai since shortly after my mids.

I will give you this one...bloods and sample do not add up.
Not like it's 50-100MG. This is like double dose.

Unless he was crashing his estrogen with his AI at his current dose..
I've hardly run ai this cycle and have not been running it for awhile. I only use ai when my body tells me I need to.

I was thinking about that myself. In the beginning I had no pip but I did have a couple of rough pip weeks but just chalked it up to me doing something wrong so I'm still not sure. For me the strangest thing is the fact that I have not been using ai since shortly after my mids.
I've hardly run ai this cycle and have not been running it for awhile. I only use ai when my body tells me I need to.

The only T500 E I know of is PCOM. The Enthanate only isn't just a little pip. It's a lump. Usually it clears in 3-4 days.
The Sus 500 doesn't pip for me with the different test blends.

But when I run it, I have a lump like lump that is usually subsided day 6 ready for shot on day 7. And I don't get much pip from many things. So it's not just a little lump...It does lump lump at that concentration.

Thank you for being so patient and also for sending in samples the only logical conclusion I have is mislabeled t 500mg
Which shouldn't be labeled together with regular test.
I haven't spoken to panda about it yet only you and I have seen the results.
Gee, more mis labeled gear, but you guys almost went 2 weeks without screwing up, so there is that

LMAO... Still being advertised on youtube.

This has been getting overlooked for a while now and will probably fall between the cracks with this overdosed vial now.

I like this guy's content but he has 90 seconds of UGL ads at the start of his videos with PPL being one of them. YouTube is really not the kind of exposure that we need.

It might be great for those in China, but come on its just getting ridiculous.

I am no DNP guy but this seems likely. Been a fair few good/bad threads on DNP and the commonality is that the guys who took it slow and had everything else nailed down seemed to do fine with DNP. The ones whose shit wasn't right pre-DNP weren't right after either.
Glad to see you around:)

Sponsors

Latest posts