PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I don’t know shit about growth so I can’t comment and wouldn’t but looks like something funny is going on so please continue.

Ok Fellas - This may be a dumb question but I just want to make sure. So, If I were to order raw anavar powder and just weigh it out on a milligram scale every morning and just take it like that? Would there be anything wrong with taking it by itself w/out any type of filler(like pressed pills or caps)? I wouldn't think this would be an issue, but just wanted to make sure.

Any luck? There website seems to be down and I ordered last week. I ordered from PPL before and it TD but this time I am not getting a response.

None yet, I have messaged @PurplePandaLabs Rep. but on the site it shows my order as closed and customer support is saying they don't have the money, even though I can clearly see that the transaction went through in the amount requested and deposited into the wallet they provided for the transaction. I really don't understand why it has taken 3 days and customer support still can't honor my valid transaction.

@RYDER80

As long as you’re confident in the accuracy of your scale just weigh it out and throw it into some ice tea or prework out. Just make sure you get it all. You may have to refill with water just to get the shit on the sides. I would also recommend taking it about an hour before you workout.

Ok Fellas - This may be a dumb question but I just want to make sure. So, If I were to order raw anavar powder and just weigh it out on a milligram scale every morning and just take it like that? Would there be anything wrong with taking it by itself w/out any type of filler(like pressed pills or caps)? I wouldn't think this would be an issue, but just wanted to make sure.
Totally fine just tedious

I just.... I can't lol

Don’t understand why it’s funny?

If e.coli is required process for making HGH then it is how it is. I’ve been on HGH for 1.5 years now and haven’t had any e.coli issues.

So are you implying that there’s HGH made without e.coli?

I don’t know shit about growth so I can’t comment and wouldn’t but looks like something funny is going on so please continue.

I think they think it’s funny because now the process of making HGH is by using e.coli instead of harvesting HGH from people. I don’t get what’s funny.

Don’t understand why it’s funny?

If e.coli is required process for making HGH then it is how it is. I’ve been on HGH for 1.5 years now and haven’t had any e.coli issues.

So are you implying that there’s HGH made without e.coli?
LOL You're being a smart ass right? You aren't actually confused by what's going on here are you?

Alright @Wood4days here's what's going on

The other guy gave an analogy of if there was something bad that happened with one of McDonald's menu items (e coli for example) would you still buy another item off the menu? Meaning if one gh option was bad, and the other is from the same people, why risk it?

The irony came from the fact that you latched on to the specific of ecoli. Since gh is made from it....

So it's just getting more and more funny that you think we're saying you're going to.get ecoli from the gh, when it was just a example. He could've said mad cow disease or salmonella. You're over thinking a wise ass joke made by another member.

No, you're not going to die of ecoli from using gh.

None yet, I have messaged @PurplePandaLabs Rep. but on the site it shows my order as closed and customer support is saying they don't have the money, even though I can clearly see that the transaction went through in the amount requested and deposited into the wallet they provided for the transaction. I really don't understand why it has taken 3 days and customer support still can't honor my valid transaction.
I put in an order a day ago, just email them transaction ID, order number, and the address you sent to panda and should all be good. Got an email back within a few hours after email sent with confirmation that they recieved payment. Hopefully they figure it out for you

The other guy gave an analogy of if there was something bad that happened with one of McDonald's menu items (e coli for example) would you still buy another item off the menu? Meaning if one gh option was bad, and the other is from the same people, why risk it?

The irony came from the fact that you latched on to the specific of ecoli. Since gh is made from it....

So it's just getting more and more funny that you think we're saying you're going to.get ecoli from the gh, when it was just a example. He could've said mad cow disease or salmonella. You're over thinking a wise ass joke made by another member.

thank you.. I didn't have the energy to respond to this guy

The funny thing is I got e.coli from Taco Bell 5 years back and had to get surgery.

However I was just asking if the purple gh was under dose since someone mention panda gh was under dose. That was all. Then everything exploded for some reason. I just asked a simple question.

Damn I wanted to see how long it was going to go on too [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]