PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lol like it’s hasn’t been done yet.. hacking and cracking are two different games.

I mentioned way back when on how easy and amateurish his site actually is... but ppl stayed arrogant and never listened.
I know a tweaker that rides a Barbie bike that has the skills

So PP is not GTG anymore? New to this site. Belong to another and have been cycling for 10 yrs. My source is out so now I need to go on the hunt. Crappy feeling

I would have to disagree with not getting a warrant to watch customer list, it’s not the customer list they would go after, it would be the order history and incoming packages. These can be used for several means.

1. Product order for potential distributors.
2. Product orders for manufacturing.

Easily obtainable especially with plenty of evidence on the forums, his images on Instagram of his young cousin capping drugs etc.

Would they ignore the the 200$ orders and small placements? Probably... but as I’ve seen many brag about 2,3,4K orders... you bet they will snag those at customs and follow those packages... it’s how leads turn to busts. When you have several points of evidence it makes the case easy.

Not gonna mention names, but theres a guy on this forum that was busted for 20 ampules of test that he ordered online. Thats 2 fuckin vials. They raided his house fully armed dressed in swat gear and tore his house apart over 2 fuckin vials. Prosecuted him and he served some time. Says to this day it effects his ability to find a decent job
Never get complacent!!!

Not gonna mention names, but theres a guy on this forum that was busted for 20 ampules of test that he ordered online. Thats 2 fuckin vials. They raided his house fully armed dressed in swat gear and tore his house apart over 2 fuckin vials. Prosecuted him and he served some time. Says to this day it effects his ability to find a decent job
Never get complacent!!!
The man the myth the legend ...... mr b66 has spoken ..... I’m never complacent I know any day can be my day

Doesn’t make sense to me how some can have hundreds of grams of rats seized and have nothing happen and then you have ones mentioned getting raided for basically nothing.

We’re not purposely silent. And in no way does that mean we are heading for dire straits either.

We’re currently improving our International and our domestic line. With each step up the ladder I find we step back and analyze everything. It’s really not as easy as you think it is. Opinions and ideas are great on paper but if we implemented everything that was brought to us... we wouldn’t have a business.

I take everything everyone says as a “Great Idea” and We do take into consideration everything that is said here at Meso because we strongly believe you guys are our best customers. With that being said these changes will happen over time to compensate and replace our old methods.

Please bare with us. Thank You.