PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Guess it’s back or I better check everything. Been so busy I didn’t bother checking the entirety of my pack.

If I got clomid.... great. Get my balls nice and big and hopefully working again with hCG to get my girl pregnant. Hopefully. Right now, I’m shooting blanks.
It only takes one swimmer to get past the goalie.

Guess it’s back or I better check everything. Been so busy I didn’t bother checking the entirety of my pack.

If I got clomid.... great. Get my balls nice and big and hopefully working again with hCG to get my girl pregnant. Hopefully. Right now, I’m shooting blanks.

You coming off completely or going to run low dose trt?

I thought 1” would hit my bone or pierce cartilage or whatever... it went in fine and was actually better than half inch.

Hold your shoulder up like your doing a lateral raise and that’s how I pin... it does flex the muscle but I feel a more steady hand doing that.

If you’re pinning 1ml then a slin with a 27g isn’t so bad... you can do 1ml in a relaxed state with delts.

5/8th for chest depending on how big your tits are....
I cant grasp the sizes for needles at all in the Uk there colour coded so I just draw with green and inject with blue ones. The back of the blue pack says 23gx1 (0.6mmx25mm) and fuck that just looks big to put into the shoulder lol. The slin one didn't work either cause was impossible to reach the plunger to push the oil in.

I cant grasp the sizes for needles at all in the Uk there colour coded so I just draw with green and inject with blue ones. The back of the blue pack says 23gx1 (0.6mmx25mm) and fuck that just looks big to put into the shoulder lol. The slin one didn't work either cause was impossible to reach the plunger to push the oil in.
I use 25gx1 for delts just fine

Look into HMG it would be helpful if you’re trying to make babies.

It’s funny on trt. I shoot massive thick loads. On blast dosages, it goes to watery fluid that dries up into spongy like gunk.

I never noticed a difference from TRT vs higher dosage Test and/or any other compound stacked. I don't shoot anything at all anymore, still have loads of pre- but that's just prostate juice.

It only takes one swimmer to get past the goalie.

True that’s what I’m hoping for.

You coming off completely or going to run low dose trt?

At that time, when it happens. I’m coming off all AAS and I’ll run Clomid/Nolvadex/hCG and perhaps that one lucky HMG shot too.

If not we can always go to a fertility clinic. No big deal. I was a turkey baster baby.... my dad jacked off into a cup and that was inserted into my mom...

Either my dad had a small dick or his big balls can’t hit a three pointer....

Look into HMG it would be helpful if you’re trying to make babies.

Yeah, I totally will man. I knew about HMG before anyone else really. That was relatively new a few years back. Glad it’s finally mainstream.

It’s one shot only right?

I never noticed a difference from TRT vs higher dosage Test and/or any other compound stacked. I don't shoot anything at all anymore, still have loads of pre- but that's just prostate juice.

Yeah, thanks for putting a label on it! Prostate juice...LOL

But yeah bro. I still blow thick loads if I don’t ejaculate 10 times a day on blast LOL.

Although my balls do ache from time to time. On HCG they ache too.

True that’s what I’m hoping for.

At that time, when it happens. I’m coming off all AAS and I’ll run Clomid/Nolvadex/hCG and perhaps that one lucky HMG shot too.

If not we can always go to a fertility clinic. No big deal. I was a turkey baster baby.... my dad jacked off into a cup and that was inserted into my mom...

Either my dad had a small dick or his big balls can’t hit a three pointer....

Yeah, I totally will man. I knew about HMG before anyone else really. That was relatively new a few years back. Glad it’s finally mainstream.

It’s one shot only right?

Yeah, thanks for putting a label on it! Prostate juice...LOL

But yeah bro. I still blow thick loads if I don’t ejaculate 10 times a day on blast LOL.

Although my balls do ache from time to time. On HCG they ache too.
I have a small dick but my kids swim like Michael Phelps. Wife got off the pill and I had her knocked up in 2 weeks (way before aas use of course)

I have a small dick but my kids swim like Michael Phelps. Wife got off the pill and I had her knocked up in 2 weeks (way before aas use of course)

I don’t ever regret my usage. I regret some of the dosages and some of the unnecessary pinning I did...but all good things come to an end.

Legit script for TRT in the future and I’ll cry a little bit everytime I don’t hit big heavy weights for reps but I know for certain she won’t put up with that...

I don’t ever regret my usage. I regret some of the dosages and some of the unnecessary pinning I did...but all good things come to an end.

Legit script for TRT in the future and I’ll cry a little bit everytime I don’t hit big heavy weights for reps but I know for certain she won’t put up with that...
Only been in the game a couple years but I’ve kept the dosages low so far. Ain’t gonna get to wild unless I turn this Into a living.

Only been in the game a couple years but I’ve kept the dosages low so far. Ain’t gonna get to wild unless I turn this Into a living.

Better off, you can even get away with no Ai which I recommend... the more I read about ai’s.... the more I don’t ever want to up the dose just to take one.

If you don’t suffer from gyno or bad pumps etc etc, blood pressure from edema... I don’t think anyone should touch an Ai. It really hinders my gains drastically.

How long have recent orders sat in customs for anyone here? Mines been sitting for about a week.im on the east coast.

Depends, now it’s the holidays. It’s gonna get swamped. A lot of people are retiring around this time. Replacements suck.

Also tracking sometimes doesn’t update as quickly as we all like.