PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Now, let's get back to this thread.
Maybe lets let this thread die if PPL isn't really involved here anymore. Let's not add fuel to an already raging fire while letting this thread be yet another example of shit shows that result when a source screws up operations so badly and people end up arrested.

No. It's a straightforward case of him contacting a member via PM with an unsolicited offer to sell AAS. There is no ambiguity -- at all.

It was probably going to be a temporary ban. But now it's permanent due to his proxies on the forum promoting a false narrative.
Just as an FYI Picholas didn't tell me that.

@PurplePandaRep you should ask panda to pop into the thread.

It has been a long time without a word.

Takes all of two seconds to log in and see what’s what?

Can you do that? Just curious.

It would help with a bit of clarity, no?

Wouldn't want anybody to get called nasty words over here, on Meso. Correct.

Fuck off, you scamming cunt and go back to Promuscle to peddle your fabricated test reports. How about that?

This is my vote

If picholas was soliciting juniors then why doesn't that handle come forward and let us know he actually was, until then their full of shit

I can tell you one thing: Not only would I have reported him if he solicited me, i wouldn't have any problem stepping up because I don't give a flying fuck what people like you think. You're still a noob yourself ffs. But I can understand why a new member wouldn't feel comfortable doing it and I'm certainly not gonna ask them to come forward.

And since Millard just confirmed it was a clear case if solicitation, the only one full of shit here is you. But we already knew that after all the bullshit stories you've posted

The rep already said once many pages back the “panda” himself would make an appearance but he never did.

Too busy keeping his nephews capping drugs and posting on instagram I suppose

@CensoredBoardsSuck

@PurplePandaRep is my new rep here

I messaged him. Out of respect for guys that just want to hear themselves talk and vent. I’m not getting involved. I’m here to answer anyone’s questions on anything pertaining to Compounds and whatever else but that’s about it.

I did message him though and thank you for being respectful towards me. You sound level headed which is more than I can say for anyone else.

No it hasn’t but you have to agree it has been quite entertaining!

Some moments have yes.

Here are the moments not entertaining

Panda using Instagram to promote his business

Panda using Facebook to promote business

Panda sending out shirts for marketing and taking jabs at fbi.

Panda brewing gear with hair and debris in it

Panda having domestic lab busted and telling everyone it’s ok don’t worry and sweeping shit under rug.

Panda breaking his own security policy on website. Selling customer information. Then back tracking story once discovered

And hiring 2dumb2plumb as a freaking rep.

Fuck off, you scamming cunt and go back to Promuscle to peddle your fabricated test reports. How about that?

I can tell you one thing: Not only would I have reported him if he solicited me, i wouldn't have any problem stepping up because I don't give a flying fuck what people like you think. You're still a noob yourself ffs. But I can understand why a new member wouldn't feel comfortable doing it and I'm certainly not gonna ask them to come forward.

And since Millard just confirmed it was a clear case if solicitation, the only one full of shit here is you. But we already knew that after all the bullshit stories you've posted
wow thank you for responding to me, I'm honored to be noticed by a sorry sack of shit whose been driving this place home since 2013

Well, we got it straight from the boses mo... Err, fingers. Is what it is. He wouldn't go around banning members if he didn't have just cause. i'm done with the subject.

Thanks for the responses, Millard.

How nasty of you.
How about you cry me a river, pussycat?

You are weirdly invested in this issue.

One thing I'll never invest in are your bogus testing services.

I can't believe you even have the balls to show your face here after you were not only caught fabricating test results, but you ADMITTED to doing it. But I suppose the destitute lost any sense of pride long ago, so I shouldn't really be surprised that you're still here begging.

Honestly people not knowing who did it is better for the community people will think twice before soliciting through pm if there not sure that it will stay a secret that person stepping forward will only help secret sources because they will know not to a
Approach him that's just my 2 cents tho